New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

I'm assuming the reason that people don't have first shot at seats is because this concert is being put on in conjunction with Premier and their staff celebration. All Premier employees get free tickets to the event and that probably changes things when you add in SDSU ticket obligations.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      I'm assuming the reason that people don't have first shot at seats is because this concert is being put on in conjunction with Premier and their staff celebration. All Premier employees get free tickets to the event and that probably changes things when you add in SDSU ticket obligations.
      Makes sense and clarifies a post of mine from earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        I ordered extra tickets but for the Oct 1 game. He told me they would come with my season tickets. I didnt get my season tickets today. Hopfully tommorrow.
        I didn't order extra tickets for Drake, but I was told that my extra USD tickets may arrive a week after my season tickets (when I asked about status of Jacks Bash tickets). Still waiting on my season tickets, and I'm also hoping mine arrive today.

Comment

Originally posted by LARabbit View Post
          I tallied up the total seats available for each game, and I found it interesting that the Cal Poly game is the best selling thus far with 3,710 seats still remaining. Missouri State has the most seats remaining at 6,624 left. Here are the games with number of seats still remaining:
          Drake - 4,869.
          I am counting 4673 open seats as of Sunday morning. After yesterday's nice showing at TCU hoping people will jump on and get those tickets purchased. We need that place rockin next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            I am counting 4673 open seats as of Sunday morning. After yesterday's nice showing at TCU hoping people will jump on and get those tickets purchased. We need that place rockin next Saturday.
            I looked at the seating charts and tickets available too. It looks to me that there are probably about 700 seats left between the 25 yard lines (and still a handful between the 45's), all on the east side. Weather.com has a current forecast of sunny with a high of 67 degrees and a low of 48 degrees for game day. It should be a beautiful evening for football. There are enough seats left that people who don't yet have tickets have something to be excited for. But, they should order tickets soon and not wait for walk-up purchases if they want some of the better seats in the house.
            Last edited by West-River_Jack; 09-04-2016, 09:12 AM. Reason: corrected number
            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Still waiting on concert tickets here.....
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                Still waiting on concert tickets here.....
                If you are not a season ticket holder then they were supposed to be emailed to you.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  If you are not a season ticket holder then they were supposed to be emailed to you.
                  Season ticket holder
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I am a season ticket holder and we still haven't received our season tickets yet. They have never arrived this late before.

Comment

Received my season tickets Friday. My concert tickets were in the same envelope.

Comment

What is tricky about the package is that the concert tickets are on a regular 11 X 8,5 sheet of paper. Hope you did not throw them away thinking they were not significant.

Comment

https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/773567164687093760

Not sure where to put this, so, here you go!
                          Rollin' in my 5.0
                          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

Tweet was deleted.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

I assume you were referring to this tweet with the video. Pretty cool idea.

https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/773599221270257665

Comment

Yes, the video was what I was trying to post. The video actually made me laugh and think of Children of the Corn, but I get it. This university is based on agricultural roots (no pun intended), so it makes sense to include that in some way for the new stadium. Our future is created from our past.

As for my link, I don't know what happened. I had even tested it to make sure it worked. Maybe they it deleted and re-posted it?
                                Rollin' in my 5.0
                                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
                                X