Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season tickets

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    I see. Why would they put a cap on it? Obviously they are going to sell the tickets either way, but what is the thought process behind holding some back? Not being snarky, just trying to understand.
    give individuals a chance to go to select games without obligating to them all, also I suppose they hope to get new people in the door and interested also
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
      give individuals a chance to go to select games without obligating to them all, also I suppose they hope to get new people in the door and interested also
      I think that is it...basically to keep the fan base growing.

Comment

I haven't been there, but I can only assume since it's a dome (of sorts), it's pretty impossible to expand your seating?

I imagine on the interior, the seating goes all the way to the exterior walls at the top?

So you're pretty much capped out at what...19k?
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          I haven't been there, but I can only assume since it's a dome (of sorts), it's pretty impossible to expand your seating?

I imagine on the interior, the seating goes all the way to the exterior walls at the top?

So you're pretty much capped out at what...19k?
          You nailed it. 19k with SRO tickets...

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
            Thanks, repped.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

How many season tickets will the Jacks expect to have in '13? I haven't read the whole thread but is there a bigger demand this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
                How many season tickets will the Jacks expect to have in '13? I haven't read the whole thread but is there a bigger demand this year?
                3387 (a record) up from 3198 last year. We have a long, long way to go to get to NDSU numbers but slowly we are increasing fan interest. Always have a strong walk up crowd.
                http://tmblr.co/ZHS5Dxr8YrQp

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Last call for season ticket holders to purchase extra single tickets before they go on sale Aug 1st.
                  Less than 1600 seats available for Sept 14 game against SE Louisiana (beef bowl)
                  Less than 2000 seats available for NDSU game.
                  Less than 2300 seats available for SIU game (hobo day)
                  Less than 1400 seats available for Sept 14 game against SE Louisiana (beef bowl)
                  Less than 2000 seats available for SIU game (hobo day)

Comment

The day has finally arrived! I received my season tickets in the mail today. I like the idea of color coding the seating sections on Hobo Day.

This will be my first year in Section G after spending my first 3 years in Section J. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous......we had some great cheerleaders in Section J and I hope we have some of the same in G.

I said it last year and I'll say it again...I LOVE the look and feel of the actual tickets. Very professional.

Comment

I'm in G and have been advised to wear Blue. Don't have to go shopping (at least this year!) Did everyone get Blue or is there some yellow mixed in? Go Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                        I'm in G and have been advised to wear Blue. Don't have to go shopping (at least this year!) Did everyone get Blue or is there some yellow mixed in? Go Jacks!!
                        In K I think we are in yellow. Not sure how that will work out for me since I wear the same shirt on game days every year for the whole season. sort of my game day ritual. like how 2 years ago when we lost some games were the days I wore a different shirt. I might just have to wear yellow every game, but taht dosnt do anygood when NDSU comes to town, hhmmm, what a pickle this will be.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Thanks Goon for covering for me! Just read the rest of the enclosures that answers my question, alternating yellow and blue!!

Comment

The info in the season ticket pack encourages the sections to wear a certain color (blue or yellow) for Hobo Day...So. Ill...not for any other games.

Comment

Working...
                            X