X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season tickets

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    My pleasure.

I don't know if I could help out all non-season ticket holders who would like to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public but I am sure other season ticket holders would help a fellow Jackrabbit fan out.
    I would be glad to help any non season ticket holders if they need tickets for the NDSU game. Just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Has anyone noticed how many tickets are left for the NDSU game? Hearing NDSU fans are going to buy them all up once they go on sale.
      Just logged in and the site has 51 seats on the west side and 2107 on the east side. So as of now there are only 2,158 seats left. I'm guessing all the seats will sell out rather quickly. Are the standing room only tickets also going to be $40, or are they cheaper, I don't remember...
      Originally posted by hareball View Post
      Any limit on the number of single game tickets a season ticket holder can purchase before they become available to the general public on Aug 1?
      There is no limit on how many tickets a season ticket holder can purchase.
      Go State! Go State!

Comment

Last call for season ticket holders to purchase extra single tickets before they go on sale Aug 1st.
        Less than 1600 seats available for Sept 14 game against SE Louisiana (beef bowl)
        Less than 2000 seats available for NDSU game.
        Less than 2300 seats available for SIU game (hobo day)

Comment

Anybody want to get TAB a set of tickets? Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            Anybody want to get TAB a set of tickets? Didn't think so.
            Ha!

I just got 7 more tickets for SDSU/NDSU for Jacks fans today in addition to some previous ones. My wife is going to wonder what I've been up to when she sees the credit card bill payment come out next month.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Just out of curiosity, will somebody post how many tickets are left tonight for the Butler and NDSU game before tickets go on sale tomorrow. I'm not worried about the Hobo Day game selling out, just wondering where our pre-sales stand for our opener and rivalry game. Just curious, one more time pretty, pretty please.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                Just out of curiosity, will somebody post how many tickets are left tonight for the Butler and NDSU game before tickets go on sale tomorrow. I'm not worried about the Hobo Day game selling out, just wondering where our pre-sales stand for our opener and rivalry game. Just curious, one more time pretty, pretty please.
                1843 seats left for NDSU
                Butler game is hard to tell because when you select a section isn't does give you how many seats are left. You need to go into each section and personally count the available seats. I am guessing around 2500 or more. The more popular games are beef bowl, NDSU and hobo day.

Comment

Your tickets are sold out. Sitting right on the 50 yard line. Woot

Sidenote: NDSU needs to take a lesson from you guys, that was cake and worked flawlessly.
                  2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

By my calculations we will have just shy of 10k fans in the stands.*

*Maybe more...depends how many of you guys get sick of losing and convert.

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post
                      Your tickets are sold out. Sitting right on the 50 yard line. WootSidenote: NDSU needs to take a lesson from you guys, that was cake and worked flawlessly.
                      umm we sold out 6 games in a couple hours, totally different demand they use the same ticketing system from Neulion. Game should be fun, but TAB your wrong 16k will be bison fans mark it down......*

*thats what lakes will say
                      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                        umm we sold out 6 games in a couple hours, totally different demand they use the same ticketing system from Neulion. Game should be fun, but TAB your wrong 16k will be bison fans mark it down......*

*thats what lakes will say
                        I'm curious, and don't understand the workings of ticket sales.

If there is that much demand for tickets, why aren't more season tickets sold? Or did season tickets sell out in 6 hours?

Either way, impressive.
                        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                          I'm curious, and don't understand the workings of ticket sales.

If there is that much demand for tickets, why aren't more season tickets sold? Or did season tickets sell out in 6 hours?

Either way, impressive.
                          They put a cap on season ticket sales...leaving a small portion open for single game tickets. There is a waiting list for season tickets.

Comment

They put a cap on season ticket sales...leaving a small portion open for single game tickets. There is a waiting list for season tickets.
                            cap was above 12K this year right?
                            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                              cap was above 12K this year right?
                              Yessir. I want to say 12,500, but don't quote me.

Comment

I see. Why would they put a cap on it? Obviously they are going to sell the tickets either way, but what is the thought process behind holding some back? Not being snarky, just trying to understand.
                                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X