Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FCS polls

Originally posted by Crashola View Post
    I always figured the FCS polls were a crock. Now I'm convinced. The Jacks went into Fargo and gave the No. 1 team all they could handle. As a result, the Jacks LOST five spots in the TSN poll.
    All things considers, the NDSU is our only qaulity loss the way I see it. Kansas flat out stinks. We are going to be their only win all year. UNI is a good team but they dont ahve a good record and if you are competing for a confrence title losing to UNI was a bad bad loss. NDSU was the only respectible loss we had. Still think we are better then some of the teams a head of us but thats just my blue colored glasses i am using.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Jacks finished the year ranked at #14, its highest ranking of the season.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...ot225poll.aspx

Comment

There is no moving NDSU from the #1 spot with all that they have coming back. Here's to hoping that the target on their back gets a little heavier than it did this past year. (right?!)

Comment

According to a TV tweet,the final Sagarin rankings,which include both FCS and FBS schools,have the Jacks ranked 79th. Only 3 FCS teams ranked higher - NDSU,Sam Houston and Georgia State.

Comment

Working...
          X