Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FCS polls

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    How so with SDSU win over Indiana State?
    Because ISU Blue beat the defending National Champs and #1 ranked team in the country on their home field. Now if the Jacks would also do that,it would be a different story.

Comment

Colorado State is still considered FBS?

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
      If Jacks and Sycs win out, Jacks would be the AQ for the MoValley, due to the head-to-head win. Ndsu would be in third place, a game behind SDSU and Ind ST. I'd be surprised if a 3rd place NDSU gets seeded higher than a team that beat them, although having the FBS W does help the Bison cause.

Comment

At least two teams like to think so.
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

So, I'm going to move this post to the SUI thread where it belongs. Sorry.
          Last edited by JackFan96; 11-02-2012, 07:30 AM.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

#16 this week

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...v-1aa-poll.htm

Comment

If the Jacks win on Saturday,it would probably mean moving into the top 10. The good thing is that a loss to the #1 ranked team on their turf would probably not cause a drop,unless it is a blow-out.

Comment

Youngstown, Southern Illinois and Northern Iowa all receiving votes. That's an indication the strength of the Valley is recognized.

Comment

#20 in the Coach's poll

http://www.soconsports.com/fls/4000/...oll/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                    The Coach's poll is just trash. Lehigh at #5? Are you kidding me? Additionally, Harvard, 5-4 Towson, and Eastern Kentucky have absolutely no business being ranked ahead of us. What garbage.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      The Coach's poll is just trash. Lehigh at #5? Are you kidding me? Additionally, Harvard, 5-4 Towson, and Eastern Kentucky have absolutely no business being ranked ahead of us. What garbage.
                      Jacks would absolutely crush those teams. Oh well, coaches don't select the playoff teams (do they?).
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        Jacks would absolutely crush those teams. Oh well, coaches don't select the playoff teams (do they?).
                        Isn't it a group of Presidents and ADs?

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                          Isn't it a group of Presidents and ADs?
                          It has been 11 AD's. Here is an article from last year.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...spx?id=4450942
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                            totally agree but atleast they have us ahead of ISU-blue which i feel is right. even though they have a win over NDSU, we have a win over them. that would upset me more if blue was ranked a head of us.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I always figured the FCS polls were a crock. Now I'm convinced. The Jacks went into Fargo and gave the No. 1 team all they could handle. As a result, the Jacks LOST five spots in the TSN poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola View Post
                                I always figured the FCS polls were a crock. Now I'm convinced. The Jacks went into Fargo and gave the No. 1 team all they could handle. As a result, the Jacks LOST five spots in the TSN poll.
                                Dropping 5 spots is not bad. You think you should stay the same? You couldn't possibly think you should move up.

Comment

Working...
                                X