X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackwagon
    replied
    I have 8 tickets for the NDSU game that have become available. Section 202 (SDSU side) Will set as a set or groups of 4 preferably. Will only sell to Jacks fans that will verify. Cost is $68 per ticket.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasJack
    replied
    I have two extra in 118, row 11. $70 for the pair which would save you $20. Please PM me if interested.

Leave a comment:

• THEsocalledfan
    replied
    Anyone looking for SIU ticket below what SDSU charges? If so, I have Section 124, row 5, seats 5 and 6. $20/each, $40 for the pair. PM me.

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied
    Originally posted by Roy View Post
    I have 2 midfield, front row club seats available for the Dixie St game. Includes 71 club access with free food and drinks and a great opportunity to mingle with the Jackrabbit faithful. Parking included. $50 each, a $100 check payable to the Jackrabbit Club. PM me.
    Tickets are gone! Go Jacks!!

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied
    I have 2 midfield, front row club seats available for the Dixie St game. Includes 71 club access with free food and drinks and a great opportunity to mingle with the Jackrabbit faithful. Parking included. $50 each, a $100 check payable to the Jackrabbit Club. PM me.

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied
    Wife isn't coming with me this weekend so I have one ticket available. Total cost to you? $0. Message me if interested.

Leave a comment:

• Jackwagon
    replied
    Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post

I'm looking for one ticket. What section?
    Shoot me a message if you still need it

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied
    Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post

section 102

Leave a comment:

• jackbusiness09
    replied
    Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    We have an extra if anyone needs a ticket-face value.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    haha good one filbert)) well not to assume, but if i had to guess, i venture that the jacks might have a couple more norwegians (or does Norse include all scandanvians? i will guess we maybe have the edge either way) suiting up on their sideline on Sunday?? so maybe Thor would be willing to drop the hammer on the kats)))!!!

i am definitely not opposed to getting some of that type of assistance to win this one))

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    not to get into a whole discussion. i guess i just found it ironic that you have your son's baptism this Sunday, but seem to have some question or confusion regarding WHO is The Power that is??
    Well, Nidaros **was** a Norse, so it could be he's in Valhalla with Odin and Thor and that bunch. Still a pretty good view from there.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    not to get into a whole discussion. i guess i just found it ironic that you have your son's baptism this Sunday, but seem to have some question or confusion regarding WHO is The Power that is??

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    Originally posted by filbert View Post

I think he'll have the best seat in the house.
    Maybe he can convince god or what ever powers that be, to be come Jacks fans.....for at least on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post

If we didnt have a baptism, I would be in the on the fence group then so your probably right to give me and others a hard time. I guess thats what credit cards are for..... Make sure someone saves a seat for Nidaros though. he will get grumpy otherwise......
    I think he'll have the best seat in the house.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    Originally posted by filbert View Post

Important family events are excused absences, of course! There ARE priorities to consider.

I'm talking to all of those "gee, golly, I don't know, it's a long way down there and it's gonna rain and...and...and..." folks.
    If we didnt have a baptism, I would be in the on the fence group then so your probably right to give me and others a hard time. I guess thats what credit cards are for..... Make sure someone saves a seat for Nidaros though. he will get grumpy otherwise......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X