This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Bottom line here is: Jackrabbit fans, this is the FIRST TIME AN SDSU TEAM CAN WIN AN NCAA D-1 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP! Are you SURE you want to miss being there in person? Even if you can't score a ticket?

The first time only happens once. Ever.

Are you SURE you can't show up in Frisco?
    Thanks for making a guy feel guilty for having his sons baptism this Sunday.......at least the brunch afterwards will lead perfectly into a pregame gathering. getting the video projector set up in the garage etc. So it will be a good day either way. I'm just bummed I haven't been able to make any home games this year. This coming fall though I hope things work out and we can make several if not all. I know my son has the itch to get back to Brookings for a game.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post

Thanks for making a guy feel guilty for having his sons baptism this Sunday.......at least the brunch afterwards will lead perfectly into a pregame gathering. getting the video projector set up in the garage etc. So it will be a good day either way. I'm just bummed I haven't been able to make any home games this year. This coming fall though I hope things work out and we can make several if not all. I know my son has the itch to get back to Brookings for a game.
      Important family events are excused absences, of course! There ARE priorities to consider.

I'm talking to all of those "gee, golly, I don't know, it's a long way down there and it's gonna rain and...and...and..." folks.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• We have an extra if anyone needs a ticket-face value.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Important family events are excused absences, of course! There ARE priorities to consider.

I'm talking to all of those "gee, golly, I don't know, it's a long way down there and it's gonna rain and...and...and..." folks.
          If we didnt have a baptism, I would be in the on the fence group then so your probably right to give me and others a hard time. I guess thats what credit cards are for..... Make sure someone saves a seat for Nidaros though. he will get grumpy otherwise......
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post

If we didnt have a baptism, I would be in the on the fence group then so your probably right to give me and others a hard time. I guess thats what credit cards are for..... Make sure someone saves a seat for Nidaros though. he will get grumpy otherwise......
            I think he'll have the best seat in the house.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I think he'll have the best seat in the house.
              Maybe he can convince god or what ever powers that be, to be come Jacks fans.....for at least on Sunday.

Comment

• not to get into a whole discussion. i guess i just found it ironic that you have your son's baptism this Sunday, but seem to have some question or confusion regarding WHO is The Power that is??

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                  not to get into a whole discussion. i guess i just found it ironic that you have your son's baptism this Sunday, but seem to have some question or confusion regarding WHO is The Power that is??
                  Well, Nidaros **was** a Norse, so it could be he's in Valhalla with Odin and Thor and that bunch. Still a pretty good view from there.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• haha good one filbert)) well not to assume, but if i had to guess, i venture that the jacks might have a couple more norwegians (or does Norse include all scandanvians? i will guess we maybe have the edge either way) suiting up on their sideline on Sunday?? so maybe Thor would be willing to drop the hammer on the kats)))!!!

i am definitely not opposed to getting some of that type of assistance to win this one))

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                      We have an extra if anyone needs a ticket-face value.
                      I'm looking for one ticket. What section?

Comment

• Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post

section 102
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post

Shoot me a message if you still need it

Comment

• Wife isn't coming with me this weekend so I have one ticket available. Total cost to you? $0. Message me if interested.

Comment

• I have 2 midfield, front row club seats available for the Dixie St game. Includes 71 club access with free food and drinks and a great opportunity to mingle with the Jackrabbit faithful. Parking included. $50 each, a $100 check payable to the Jackrabbit Club. PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                                I have 2 midfield, front row club seats available for the Dixie St game. Includes 71 club access with free food and drinks and a great opportunity to mingle with the Jackrabbit faithful. Parking included. $50 each, a $100 check payable to the Jackrabbit Club. PM me.
                                Tickets are gone! Go Jacks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X