X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackFan96
    replied
    Last night AXS had all kinds of tickets listed for resale. This morning, none. I can't imagine they were all purchased overnight, so it's strange, especially given that some were very expensive. Maybe just a glitch in the system.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied
    Fort Worth based Rabid Rabbit fan is looking to buy an allocated tix. Willing to host a couple for the weekend to make all the tailgating events.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• fabio208
    replied
    Am also looking for 4 tickets, 2 & 2 are ok... I will be in Frisco and going to the big party Friday night and tailgating ahead of the game and hopefully come across tickets during either of those

Leave a comment:

• witness
    replied
    Looking for 4 tickets. Could be 2+2 if needed

Leave a comment:

• JackFan96
    replied
    Add me to the list, I guess. Seeking three tickets.

Leave a comment:

• AZjack
    replied
    Some ticket prices have dropped the last day. Be checking Vivid, StubHub and the NCAA as they may keep dropping as more people sell tickets.

No one wants the brokers to win, but if you need seats they are out there. Just not cheap unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Looking for one or two if available'

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    Looking for four. Could be two groups of two also. They don’t have to be together.
    Same

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Tibbs
    replied
    Looking for four. Could be two groups of two also. They don’t have to be together.

Leave a comment:

• mango4
    replied
    Need 3 for the championship game.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied
    I have four VIP tickets for $750/ticket, must buy all four at $3,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Kastman4
    replied
    Please let me know if anyone has any extra tickets to the FCS Championship game.

Leave a comment:

• carny
    replied
    3 club tickets for sale. Hobo Day. Section 304. Row 4. 50 yard line. $450 total. Must take all 3. $150/ticket..
    Last edited by carny; 10-21-2022, 06:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Anybody have 2 extra tickets they would be willing to give/sell for the “Retain the Rock” tailgate bus trip or to the game itself?

The chamber of commerce/Daktronics overbooked the bus and now myself and the friend I invited are SOL.

I can get over getting screwed but feel really bad for my friend who cleared his weekend plans last second to come with and now we don’t know what to do.

Thanks guys.

Go Jacks.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied
    Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post

That's my section and row. I've been looking forward to meeting you. I will be the guy wearing blue.
    ‘Well I guess not today. Tickets for a Jacks fan only. I don’t qualify. I’m hoping DocJack isn’t the guy I gave a ticket to last year in Vermillion. ‍♂️

Leave a comment:

Working...
X