X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution Prime
    replied
    Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Good News: I have one ticket to the Duquesne game available. Section 118 Row 11 Seat 24 or 25 (next to aisle)

Bad News: You have to sit with me. Also looking to sell it for $15

PM if interested.

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
    I have 2 tickets to the Duquesne game next week that I will give away for free if you can guarantee that you or someone you know will use them. They are in section 118, row 8. I won them from a social media giveaway earlier this summer so I really don't want them to go to waste. Now my wife's work schedule has changed and I won't be able to make the 3.5 hour drive, I need to stay home and be a dad that night... Message me if you'd like them and I can mail them to you!
    pm sent

Leave a comment:

• mnjackrbt
    replied

I have 2 tickets to the Duquesne game next week that I will give away for free if you can guarantee that you or someone you know will use them. They are in section 118, row 8. I won them from a social media giveaway earlier this summer so I really don't want them to go to waste. Now my wife's work schedule has changed and I won't be able to make the 3.5 hour drive, I need to stay home and be a dad that night... Message me if you'd like them and I can mail them to you!

Edit. Tickets are now claimed.
    Last edited by mnjackrbt; 08-24-2017, 08:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    I would encourage folks to use good judgement for this. If you want your kids to come to all games, for the sanity and enjoyment of your fellow fans, PLEASE consider getting them a ticket!

A family of 5 crammed into 3 seats is not a recipe for an enjoyable gameday for anyone.
    Couldn't agree more; on the other hand, that might be an improvement for what a couple of folks do in our section -- they let their kids constantly run up and down the aisle.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    I might make a bidding war with you, that sounds like a good idea. I have a 6, 3 and pregnant wife. as long as we plan ahead well enough we usually get good enough parking. hobo day last year we had to park on the opposite side of campus and taking a 5 and 2 year hiking through campus caused us to miss the best plays of the game.
    I was first in line!

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Hey, if WSR doesn't have a need for your priority parking pass, I would be willing to purchase it. Bringing a 4 year old and 1 year old to games makes it tough to park a long ways away, plus I would get huge bonus points with the wife.
    I might make a bidding war with you, that sounds like a good idea. I have a 6, 3 and pregnant wife. as long as we plan ahead well enough we usually get good enough parking. hobo day last year we had to park on the opposite side of campus and taking a 5 and 2 year hiking through campus caused us to miss the best plays of the game.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    Sound great! WSR, do you need priority parking, or could assure it gets used each game? If so, pm with mail address so I can get it to ya.
    Hey, if WSR doesn't have a need for your priority parking pass, I would be willing to purchase it. Bringing a 4 year old and 1 year old to games makes it tough to park a long ways away, plus I would get huge bonus points with the wife.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Sound great! WSR, do you need priority parking, or could assure it gets used each game? If so, pm with mail address so I can get it to ya.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    This Texas based Rabbit just received his season tix, along with priority parking pass. Every game, except DakotaMarker is available. Make me a reasonable offer on any of the games. Make me offer on all-NDSU, get the parking pass also. Host my cooking for tailgate of Dakota Marker (Brookings local) get parking pass for games.
    You are welcome again at The Still Hares for tailgating. We can hook you up with the kitchen again too.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

This Texas based Rabbit just received his season tix, along with priority parking pass. Every game, except DakotaMarker is available. Make me a reasonable offer on any of the games. Make me offer on all-NDSU, get the parking pass also. Host my cooking for tailgate of Dakota Marker (Brookings local) get parking pass for games.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Anyone know the age your child has to be to require a ticket to basketball and football games?
    The Ticket office should have the answer which is most likely the policy cited by MSU..

Leave a comment:

• SF_Rabbit_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    We were told that the preschool kids were free if they sat on the lap(if needed). Once the child was kindergarten, the student charge would apply. We took the grandson a few times over the years. It may have changed, but the preschool kids could be claimed to sit on laps.
    I would encourage folks to use good judgement for this. If you want your kids to come to all games, for the sanity and enjoyment of your fellow fans, PLEASE consider getting them a ticket!

A family of 5 crammed into 3 seats is not a recipe for an enjoyable gameday for anyone.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Anyone know the age your child has to be to require a ticket to basketball and football games?
    We were told that the preschool kids were free if they sat on the lap(if needed). Once the child was kindergarten, the student charge would apply. We took the grandson a few times over the years. It may have changed, but the preschool kids could be claimed to sit on laps.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

This policy for Football. I am assuming it is the same for Basketball?
    Children who are under 2 years of age do not need a ticket. Anyone 2 years of age and older will need a ticket.
    http://gojacks.com/sports/2016/9/15/...-policies.aspx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X