X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Uniforms?

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
    you mean something like this?

I actually think it's pretty cool looking too.
    Yes, similar to that, except not the white helmet.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Aint never done it that way ever before. Its the Lutheran in me. White Helments? Once in the mid 1950's we did have silver colored helments, so making them white now would not really matter to me one way or the other. I will still come to the games and hope that we have more points on the board than the opponent when the 0:00 shows up on the game clock after 60 minutes.

Comment

RB Dom Clare tweeted this pic of the new uni's.

I liked last year's more personally even though they haven't changed that much besides material. It must be the white outline that I don't like.

What's your guy's thoughts?

http://twitpic.com/60vgvz

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post

I liked last year's more personally even though they haven't changed that much besides material. It must be the white outline that I don't like.

Like them, don't love them. Not much different, although I like the white outline. Curious to see about the pants or are they going to stick with the standard yellow and blue. I would like to see white pants.

Comment

I like them with the exception of the giant white Valley patch. I was hoping for a color coordinated patch like everyone else in the league wears.
            “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post

I like em. Simple and sharp. I especially like the inclusion of the "STATE" on the front. Too bad they still look screenprinted. I'd prefer sewn on stuff, but maybe they don't even do that anymore. I don't know.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

another shot of the uniforms from Anthony Wise. http://t.co/YDMIdTB

They look better with the helmet and pads.

Comment

From the looks of the yellow on the jerseys, I assume the yellow on the pants will look a little different too. Just as long as they don't wear the blue jersey on blue pants. That is god-awful.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

They will do. Lets win some games and make everyone proud.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever
                      Not caring about how the uniforms appear hardly makes me a debbie downer. Dont you think winning games means more? Who will give a crap about the 2011 uniforms three years from now. I would struggle to recall the 2008 uniforms let alone the win-lose record for 2008. I guess that makes me a lesser fan.

Debbie Downer comparison is funny though, but not applicable.
                      Last edited by Nidaros; 08-05-2011, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Is about all I care, just win, Dammit!!!
                        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          Not caring about how the uniforms appear hardly makes me a debbie downer. Dont you think winning games means more? Who will give a crap about the 2011 uniforms three years from now. I would struggle to recall the 2008 uniforms let alone the win-lose record for 2008. I guess that makes me a lesser fan.

Debbie Downer comparison is funny though, but not applicable.
                          Lighten up Francis. Of course winning games is the most important. People are talking about the uniforms because we are excited about the season. I will say, if uniforms weren't important the players wouldn't be Tweeting pictures of them.
                          No player wants to look like a clown on the field, they want good looking uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                            Lighten up Francis. Of course winning games is the most important. People are talking about the uniforms because we are excited about the season. I will say, if uniforms weren't important the players wouldn't be Tweeting pictures of them.
                            No player wants to look like a clown on the field, they want good looking uniforms.
                            Who looks like a clown is often in the eyes of the beholder. Maybe they should be thinking about winning instead of tweeting about uniforms.

Comment

Who looks like a clown is often in the eyes of the beholder. Maybe they should be thinking about winning instead of tweeting about uniforms.
                              Because the two are mutually exclusive? I think not.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Get off my lawn!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X