Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Uniforms?

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I hate the blue on blue at home. That's about my only complaint. Make the yellow pants permanent.
    Typically I agree with RO, but not this time. I like the blue with blue.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Jacks record in Smurf uniforms isn't great. For some reason, do much better in blue and yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
        Jacks record in Smurf uniforms isn't great. For some reason, do much better in blue and yellow.
        Lets just hope whatever color we are wearing that we can somehow shut down Southern Utah's Top 10 FCS projected Quarterback on 9/3!

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
          You may not like it, but uniforms are a BIG deal. Websites devoted to it, blogs, etc. Do I need to say anything more than Oregon to make this point. If you look good, you feel good. You feel good, you play good. I heard it in the locker room a million times.
          Its not a matter of what I like or not. I am speaking as a paying fan. Uniforms are no big deal, We will agree to disagree and let it go at that.
          Last edited by Nidaros; 07-17-2011, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Can we PLEEEEEEEASE get sewn on numbers?!?!?!?

Comment

Honestly for me some of the coolest jerseys in college football are those of Penn State, and they dont get much more straighforward than that baby. But, flashy unis are ok, but they are easy to do wrong so they look like crap IMHO.
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                Honestly for me some of the coolest jerseys in college football are those of Penn State, and they dont get much more straighforward than that baby. But, flashy unis are ok, but they are easy to do wrong so they look like crap IMHO.
                penn state and the cleveland browns are somewhat similar- they are both downright ugly!

Comment

Penn State's uniforms are kick-a$$ in my opinion. Uniforms are something that never can please everyone. I like our simple style of uniforms...it truly reflects who and what our program is.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                    Penn State's uniforms are kick-a$$ in my opinion. Uniforms are something that never can please everyone. I like our simple style of uniforms...it truly reflects who and what our program is.
                    Agree.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      Agree.
                      I will double the agree on that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        I will double the agree on that comment.
                        It will be interesting to see what Coach Stig does with the uniforms. Don't like to make guarantees but I will in this case. they will not be like Penn St.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                          I'll triple agree! I also like Michigan's uniforms. I've loved the Jacks recent Uni's but hate the flying SD logo we use on the helmets. I wish we used more of an old style SD similar to the Padres logo instead.

I agree that the more simple you keep the uni, the better it looks. College football is rooted in tradition, wish the Jacks would pick a style and stick with it.

Comment

I'd actually like to see the helmets go to either the new, full Jackrabbit graphic or the new Jackrabbit head graphic (not sure which one would look better without see them on an actual helmet). I was very pleased when SDSU released the new logos (except for the word "Jacks" with the rabbit ears) and feel it is good marketing for SDSU to push the school's association with such a unique, memorable mascot to those who are not familiar with the university.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                              I've loved the Jacks recent Uni's but hate the flying SD logo we use on the helmets. I wish we used more of an old style SD similar to the Padres logo instead.
                              Isn't that what USD did with the new logo that they don't seem to be using yet?
                              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                                I'd actually like to see the helmets go to either the new, full Jackrabbit graphic or the new Jackrabbit head graphic (not sure which one would look better without see them on an actual helmet). I was very pleased when SDSU released the new logos (except for the word "Jacks" with the rabbit ears) and feel it is good marketing for SDSU to push the school's association with such a unique, memorable mascot to those who are not familiar with the university.
                                you mean something like this?

I actually think it's pretty cool looking too.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X