Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Stadium

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I saw that on twitter 2 weeks ago as well. The facility is going to be built we just don't know that the name is going to be yet.
    Its an excellent source for news and current events as well as mildly entertaining at times. I think the tweet linking the release you posted was submitted by one of the forum members but I may be misremembering.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'm going to go on record here as formally requesting to the SDSU Athletic Department that the new field on the new, renovated stadium be grass-colored, except for the usual markings required for such a field.

Further, I formally request the retention of the yellow-and-blue endzone checkerboard pattern. It's unique. (OK, Tennessee (at least) does it too, but not in yellow and blue . . )
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        You kids and your Twitter.I may have to break down and join sometime soon. That way I won't be two weeks behind this stuff!
        It's great. Seriously. You get up to the minute news on EVERYTHING! I follow all kinds of writers, journalists, friends, etc.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

You'd be correct MD. I found that little snippet about two weeks ago when seeing what projects were upcoming from the State Engineer's Office. There is usually some good stuff at the site about projects being proposed at SDSU like the Request For Qualifications for Construction Manager at Risk (CMR) Services for the new Architecture, Mathematics, and Engineering (AME) Building to be built onto the Solberg Hall Annex.

Comment

Working...
          X