SDSU at Delaware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDSU at Delaware

I know this is Delaware thread, but my bro-in-law used to work in the athletic department at the U of MN, he just texted me to let me know USD only sold 1000 tickets to the game. How pathetic.
    We might have a 1000 at Delaware

Comment

Coach Stig gives his thoughts on Delaware in the game preview in my blog:
      http://hartleyshuddle.wordpress.com/...s-in-delaware/

He was very complimentary of Delaware, hoping the Jackrabbits can mimic what Delaware has done since moving up to Division I.

Comment

Originally posted by UD1Hens View Post
        Only mistake is Delaware returns 17 starters...not 10. Big difference when there's only 22 players.
        Its fair also to point out that our regular beat Writer had a death in his family and was not available to write this piece. It was written by the beat writer for the U of South Dakota. Terry if available would not have made this mistake on this one particular detail. Mick Garry is an experience sport writer and am surprised he made this little slip up. The Argus Leader in Sioux Falls is the state's largest newspaper had has separate beat writers for SDSU and USD.

Comment

Let's go Rabbits, it's been a long wait. I'm anxious to see how the line looks and how TOB has improved. I'm a little worried about being able to get pressure on the QB when it is needed without Danny this year and not having General healthy is also concerning. I'm also getting the impression that Conrad is not playing this year (not sure if it has been reported or not). Time for a new crop of players to step up. Let's start out the year with a win!!!

Comment

well the coyotes just make a nice play and gonna take the lead now. Gophers are the worst team in the big 10

Comment

False start and delay of game to start the first series. Tough start. Need to clean those things up or this will be a long day.

GBGBGJ

Comment

We are not off to a good start. My o my.

Comment

I am trying to think of ONE good thing to say about that first half! OK, that punt by Dean.

Actually, as poorly as we played we may be very lucky to be down by only 20?

Lots of regrouping to do at half time.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Kansas beats FBS-ranked Georgia Tech 28-25.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      Kansas beats FBS-ranked Georgia Tech 28-25.

James Madison beat Virginia Tech! Now that is a huge win!

Comment

Working...
                      X