Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interesting NDSU stats....

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
    You squeaked out a win against Oakland (as we knocked off ORU) and then lost in the first round to a team much, much younger and inexperienced than you who was in a rebuilding year. We will make the NCAA's and then we'll probably also lose in the first round by double-digits. Sheesh, you guys act like you re-wrote history.

And I love how after you puff out your chest about the NDSU men you tell us you don't want to hear it about the SDSU women. Why? Because you know what THEY did will likely never, ever be achieved by any Summit team again. AT least the women cracked the top 15 and won an NCAA tourney game....in record-tying fashion.

NDSU finishing 3rd. No way. I say 5th at best. I love discussions which involve rational fans....but you're still fun to talk to.
    haha, why are you trying to take away from NDSU's accomplishments?? and a win is a win. it doesn't matter if you squeek by.

I didn't know sdsu's womens team was in the top 25 polls? did they make the tournament too???

Comment

haha, i was at that game in brookings. it was so boring we sat up and talked with about 8 jack football players the entire second half. they wanted NDSU to win because they said the mens bball team hates them so in return they hate the bball team. They all seemed like nice guys and like they would be fun to chill with. Thats what makes this so called, rivalry, so hard.
      Not trying to be a namedropper here or anything.....but I just texted a member of the football team and a member of the basketball team and BOTH said you are full of...uh....beans.

Comment

haha, why are you trying to take away from NDSU's accomplishments?? and a win is a win. it doesn't matter if you squeek by.
        Not at all. You guys won the Summit, then lost in the NCAA tourney. But of course, that is so groundbreaking it will never be matched by anyone ever again.....save for the BIIIISON!!!!

Comment

Not trying to be a namedropper here or anything.....but I just texted a member of the football team and a member of the basketball team and BOTH said you are full of...uh....beans.
          now you sound like professor who accused me of cheating when i didn't.

me and LCBISON and bisondonny where up in GA talking to 8 football players. a couple black dudes with dreads. a big black LB and a white reciever named wolf or something like that idk. but its true.

Comment

now you sound like professor who accused me of cheating when i didn't.

me and LCBISON and bisondonny where up in GA talking to 8 football players. a couple black dudes with dreads. a big black LB and a white reciever named wolf or something like that idk. but its true.
            Hey, fair enough. I'm just telling you what these guys I texted told me (and for the record they are both top notch kids who wouldn't sit in their own gym cheering for their school to lose). These are kids. There will always be kids (people) who just don't get along. Heck there are guys on the same TEAM who don't like each other. Are you suggesting everyone up in Fargo walks around campus holding hands? I'm sure what you are saying is true. I'm just saying there is possibly much more to the story....if it's even a story at all. Headline: A few college kids don't get along!

Comment

It's not a bad list, I probably stated that wrong. It's not a bad list, just far from PAC-10, which some were saying.

Sooooo....26-7 and a conference title is going to be a yearly thing? Like I said, you barely made the NCAA's (not to mention beat us in Frost) with the best player ever to wear your jersey (he actually hit the shot) and a couple all-time greats....who in case I didn't mention, are now gone.

And it actually has been, up to this point, a one-class program. We'll see. I'm just glad to see some sunshine after our long and seemingly endless journey through the woods.

Before this thread is locked and lakes is banned...

I've said NDSU could finish anywhere from 3rd to 6th next year.

I've said NDSU lost three of its best players, but good talent remains. On paper the class Saul just put togather is great, maybe even the best in the league. Guys like Josh Vaughan, Freddy Coleman, and Eric Carlson are hungry and ready for minutes. Then there is Mike Tveidt, that guy could very well go down as one of NDSU's greats, I just can't say enough about the guy. Great defender, great shooter, athletic, long, moves great without the ball, at the three he creates mismatches with almost every team in the league.

Comment

Hey, fair enough. I'm just telling you what these guys I texted told me (and for the record they are both top notch kids who wouldn't sit in their own gym cheering for their school to lose). These are kids. There will always be kids (people) who just don't get along. Heck there are guys on the same TEAM who don't like each other. Are you suggesting everyone up in Fargo walks around campus holding hands? I'm sure what you are saying is true. I'm just saying there is possibly much more to the story....if it's even a story at all. Headline: A few college kids don't get along!
                Breaking News. ASU QB has 3 more campus visits after NDSU.....Eastern Kentucky, Eastern Illonois and that dbags from Northern Iowa

Comment

Well, I certainly hope noone is banned for some good natured rivalry-sparking debate. You NDSU guys haven't offended me one bit. Glad we're rivals.

NDSU class is impressive. Not up on ORU's class but the big kid from Ketchikan Alaska is a bigtime get...Oakland getting the St. Johns transfer.....SDSU appears on solid ground for the next few years in recruiting....and we have alot of schollies left. More than likely those are the top 4 in the Summit for a long time.

NDSU has Tviedt, Carlson Coleman and we'll see after that. I think Carlson is the guy that really steps up, along w/ Tviedt.

Comment

Breaking News. ASU QB has 3 more campus visits after NDSU.....Eastern Kentucky, Eastern Illonois and that dbags from Northern Iowa
                    Does he list drinking and driving as hobbies too?

Comment

Does he list drinking and driving as hobbies too?
                      He is from AZ State. the top party college in the nation. i guess he'd feel more welcomed in the state of drinking

Comment

Originally posted by bison8xchamp View Post
                        haha, i was at that game in brookings. it was so boring we sat up and talked with about 8 jack football players the entire second half. they wanted NDSU to win because they said the mens bball team hates them so in return they hate the bball team. They all seemed like nice guys and like they would be fun to chill with. Thats what makes this so called, rivalry, so hard.
                        I ran into Saul Phillips the other day at the Wal-Mart and he said that he can't stand 'superfans', he said most of them would turn into UND fans if the knew how the administration, coaches, and players really feel about them. He said, "all I want is their money."

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                          BTW: If you want to leave me more negative rep, you'll have to give some positive rep to someone else. I'd suggest Lakes Bison. He could use it.
                          Hey 8x!!!! You figured it out!!! I'm so proud of you. Now all you need to do is make a few more positive reps and you can come back and ding me again.

Just put a little bit of effort into it, I know you've got it in you!!!

Comment

I ran into Saul Phillips the other day at the Wal-Mart and he said that he can't stand 'superfans', he said most of them would turn into UND fans if the knew how the administration, coaches, and players really feel about them. He said, "all I want is their money."
                            see, now you're a liar. i am not. and it seems like you don't want any friends.

Comment

Originally posted by bison8xchamp View Post
                              i am not.
                              prove it.

Comment

prove it.
                                get your polygraph machine and meet me at Dakota Magic. I grew up in North Dakota...hense i am not a liar and a mans word means everything.

But yes. NDSU's seniors did have plenty of minutes. but they will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X