Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men's BB Championship

Originally posted by bisonguy View Post
    Ummm..... Freddy Coleman and Josh Vaughn contributed more to the game for NDSU than just being 'the guys that tackled Woodside'.
    It was a couple of fans who tackled Woodside, not teammates.
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?Id=0,81752

KELO Sucks...

The South Dakota State women's basketball team won the Summit League Championship, making them the first South Dakota team to qualify for a NCAA Division I tournament.
      What about our volleyball and soccer teams? Insert the word basketball in there, and you would be correct.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
        http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=3969009

There's your proof. Two boors attempted to make off with NDSU's best player.

Comment

I'll take some of my last statement back. I see Jay Elsen did a live blog similar to TV's. It sounds like KELO finally heard about the Division I team in South Dakota.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
            Look at who tackled him. It was Freddy Coleman in his warmup shirt.

Comment

I'm much calmer now. Bisonville was back up for awhile(it's down again), I saw the SportsCenter clips on the game, and I found out the game is being rebroadcast on ESPNU at 11:30 tonight.

Comment

We're Dancin' What a great tournament. Damn I'm glad we're D-I!! Congrats to the SDSU women's team too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                  How would you like this:

I'm sitting at home watching and recording the game. First, ESPN2 doesn't switch over to the game because of a damn 10-1 blowout baseball game that they won't switch away from until it's over. By the time they do make the switch(15 min late), the Bison are down by several points. Oakland shoots out of their mind so the Bison stay down deep into the second half. Just as NDSU starts to come back....

MY F---ING CABLE GOES OUT!!!

I hurry up and turn the radio on to see what's happening. After several minutes, NDSU takes the lead. Oakland responds, and my cable comes back. I turn off the radio and sit back down as the Bison get the ball.

THE CABLE GOES OUT AGAIN!!!!

I run back to the radio to hear that NDSU had just drained a 3 to take back the lead. The cable finally comes back to see the last 30 seconds. I can't even relish in the victory because I missed everything leading up to it. I can't even relive it on Bisonville because that crashed prior to all this happening. In what should be my greatest moment in following Bison sports, I'm stuck snowed in and pissed off.
                  So that's what happened to bisonville

Comment

Originally posted by bisonguy View Post
                    Look at who tackled him. It was Freddy Coleman in his warmup shirt.
                    It happened right in front of me, yes Coleman was there but there was a lot of fans that tackled him as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X