• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men's BB Championship

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Oooooohhhh, that's COLD, Filbert.
    The Truth is harsh, sometimes.

Summit League in Sioux Falls ROCKED.

Next year, look for the SL women's championship to move up from the U to ESPN2. And, depending on how things go, look for the men's championship to maybe make it onto the Mothership.

You heard it hear first.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      The Truth is harsh, sometimes.

Summit League in Sioux Falls ROCKED.

Next year, look for the SL women's championship to move up from the U to ESPN2. And, depending on how things go, look for the men's championship to maybe make it onto the Mothership.

You heard it hear first.
      Totally agree. Was trying to make a joke about ESPN's psychrophobia. Obviously fell flat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
        How would you like this:
        It's better than being one of the guys that tackled Woodside!!!

Bison earned the win tonight. I wasn't there, but they must've displayed the kind of desire that I just did not see Saturday or Monday.

The players deserve it, fans like you should enjoy it, and the guys that tackled Woodside deserve...... well.... to be known as the guys that tackled Woodside.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post

Bison earned the win tonight. I wasn't there, but they must've displayed the kind of desire that I just did not see Saturday or Monday.

The players deserve it, fans like you should enjoy it, and the guys that tackled Woodside deserve...... well.... to be known as the guys that tackled Woodside***.
          ***reason not to serve beer at the tournament, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            ***reason not to serve beer at the tournament, perhaps?
            1) These guys undoubtedly drank before the game

2) They would've done it just the same

Comment

Woodside had never hit a game winning shot before, guy picked a great time to finally get one to drop.

Comment

Congrats to the Bison. They have been the best team in the conference all year. Now go win a game or two in the dance!

Sure would have loved to see the Jacks piss in their Wheaties but was definitely rooting for them to get the bid if the Jacks didn't.

Pretty darn cool that two teams from the Dakotas are in the "Big Dance"!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                  Woodside had never hit a game winning shot before, guy picked a great time to finally get one to drop.
                  Huh? Really? He's been a force to reckon with at the end of every close game they've been in, but he's never hit a game winner?

Comment

Huh? Really? He's been a force to reckon with at the end of every close game they've been in, but he's never hit a game winner?
                    I know it is hard to believe, he has hit many huge free throws but never a game winning shot.

Comment

The players deserve it, fans like you should enjoy it, and the guys that tackled Woodside deserve...... well.... to be known as the guys that tackled Woodside.
                      Ummm..... Freddy Coleman and Josh Vaughn contributed more to the game for NDSU than just being 'the guys that tackled Woodside'.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                        I know it is hard to believe, he has hit many huge free throws but never a game winning shot.
                        Like the women today having to come from behind to win, the guys now know that 10 points down in the first half ain't the end of the world. Even in a tournament.

Sure would've liked the Jacks MBB team to have that figured out last night.

(BTW: Were these two rallies today the biggest rallies of the tournament?)

Comment

Originally posted by bisonguy View Post
                          'the guys that tackled Woodside'.
                          I was referring to the superfans that rushed the floor and swamped the players.

Comment

Did attendance set a record at this tournament despite the return of the Ice Age?

Comment

It was the 2nd story on sportscenter.

Comment

Nice coverage on Sportscenter for the Bison. Jay Lunardi has them projected at a 13 seed. Two 13's advanced last year. Good luck. I hope the game is shown on KELO. Don't F' this up KELO and CBS, I want the Bison on locally.
                                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                                X