Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
    How in the h#$$ did the jacks lose to this team
    Good question. Lol. Seems Wilson being out affected the team mentally, Dent especially.

Comment

Like UWM said, teams get up playing against that hostile crowd while the Jacks have come out tentative and nervous the last 2 years. It’s happened so many times in the quarterfinals.

Comment

Like was said earlier, it does seem the crowd drives the "other" team as well. The game tonight seems like it is "10-20%" slower than it was the other night. I am obviously just speculating, but it sure seems like it.

Comment

To me, the games are never the same when you can hear the shoes squeaking and the cheerleaders.

Comment

The fact UND is dominating like this should say something. I know Wilson was out but this is UND. Up 18 points.

Comment

Do the Jacks fans cheer for UND tomorrow night against NDSU? I probably will be pulling for the F'n Hawks, just can't ever cheer for USD or NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                Do the Jacks fans cheer for UND tomorrow night against NDSU? I probably will be pulling for the F'n Hawks, just can't ever cheer for USD or NDSU.
                yes, you do

Comment

Check in on bisonville. Wow, those are some deranged dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    So the 1/2 dozen or so ndsu fans sitting behind the basket wearing the suit coats......they appear to be in their 30’s at least. Are they just really slow and haven’t graduated or are they in denial that they are no longer students?
                    Second childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

Check in on bisonville. Wow, those are some deranged dudes.
                      They do live in North Dakota and there is nothing to do up there besides follow NDSU football. I laugh at all the NoDaks that vacation in the Black Hills, you retards come here for vacation. I get to live here year round. Lol.

Comment

NDSU wins by 20+ tomorrow unless Stewart absolutely goes off

Sather has done a good job at UND, but they lose a lot next year.

Comment

Hell yeah we do!!! UND winning means the Bison don't, also UND winning will leave USD as the only Dakota team to never win the Summit League.

It makes the best of a bad situation for a brokenhearted Jackrabbit fan like myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post

Hell yeah we do!!! UND winning means the Bison don't, also UND winning will leave USD as the only Dakota team to never win the Summit League.

It makes the best of a bad situation for a brokenhearted Jackrabbit fan like myself.
                            I guess you sold me on that but its hard to cheer for a rival or school we are clearly better than. watching USD and NDSU celebrating winning the tourney would just about be a killer to deal with.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Well that was awful. Would’ve been fun to see SDSU tonight instead of floundering UND.

NDSU or SDSU have won the summit league tournament every year since 2012. The league has to be sick of that.

Comment

Feel bad for the UND fans. They didn’t even get to cheer after 1 minute of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X