Men's SLT 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
    What is is with the last two years of gifting NDSU a first round blowout in the NCAA? At least the Jacks would be competitive, I'm cheering hard for the Verbal BJ's the rest of the tourney, NDSU doesn't match up as well with them. USeD should be at a total loss, their best team in years and senior laden. BOUNCED!
    NDSU is the only Summit League team to win a game in the NCAA tourney in over 15 years, and they have won 2. The First Four Victory netted the conference $3.3 million instead of $1.6 million

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post

NDSU is the only Summit League team to win a game in the NCAA tourney in over 15 years, and they have won 2. The First Four Victory netted the conference $3.3 million instead of $1.6 million
      Thank you very much!
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post

First Four just means you are really horrible and will get blasted by a 1 seed, which is what happened to NDSU.

Comment

Can’t count how many bunnies ORU has missed tonight. NDSU lucks out constantly it seems.

Comment

Barf. ORU pizzed away their chance

Comment

So the 1/2 dozen or so ndsu fans sitting behind the basket wearing the suit coats......they appear to be in their 30’s at least. Are they just really slow and haven’t graduated or are they in denial that they are no longer students?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                So the 1/2 dozen or so ndsu fans sitting behind the basket wearing the suit coats......they appear to be in their 30’s at least. Are they just really slow and haven’t graduated or are they in denial that they are no longer students?
                I swear I’ve seen those same dudes the last 5 years there.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

I swear I’ve seen those same dudes the last 5 years there.
                  I think they have been coming longer than that.

Comment

Imagine that PFW is ice cold.

Comment

Btw, of course PFW can’t make a damn thing tonight.

Comment

I hope Henderson brought the team to the game to show what garbage players they lost to.
                        It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          Btw, of course PFW can’t make a damn thing tonight.
                          Had a feeling Holba wouldn't hit a thing, what crap luck on Saturday to have him get hot.

NDSU will sleepwalk to the tourney now unless Stewart scores 40 tomorrow night.

Comment

I fully believe the environment when SDSU/USD plays also raises the opposing teams play as well.

Comment

Dons are 2-17 from three.

Comment

How in the h#$$ did the jacks lose to this team

Comment

Working...
                                X