2016-17 Road to Sioux Falls SLT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016-17 Road to Sioux Falls SLT

USD beats NDSU 76-66 in Fargo. The tournament is gonna be wild.

Comment

WBB Ft Wayne loses to Denver to hold 9th place by 2 games. WIU pulls into tie with Yotes.
      Feb. 04 IUPUI 45 Oral Roberts 54 Final
      South Dakota 58 South Dakota State 70 Final
      TV: MidcoSN, ESPN3
      Fort Wayne 50 Denver 78 Final
      Omaha 63 Western Illinois 80 Final
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

WIU (MBB) has a costly home loss to Omaha and falls a full game back of the Jacks. That's a little more cushion between us and that dreaded 9th place finish. More optimistically, FW lost a close one at Denver and is now definitely in range if the Jacks can steal a couple road wins.

Comment

Jacks MBB have 6th place now.

NDSU 7-3
          Denver 7-4
          USD 7-4
          Omaha 6-5
          Ft Wayne 5-5
          SDSU 5-6
          IUPUI 4-6
          WIU 4-7
          ORU 3-8
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

If the Jacks can win their two remaining home games, I think that would give us a good chance ti finish in at least the 6th spot. WIU or IUPUI would have to win three games to tie, and it won't be easy for either team to do that looking at their remaining schedules.

Comment

Regardless of how the NDSU game finishes, SDSU will still be 2 full games ahead of ORU with 4 to play. WIU won at ORU tonight

ORU with a tough schedule to end the season so the Jacks should be in a good spot to make it to SF.

Comment

That's a huge loss by ORU. I'll be surprised if they win another game (3 on the road and NDSU at home).

Comment

Ft Wayne, IUPUI, and Jackrabbits are in the hunt for last 5-8 seeds
                  Feb. 08 South Dakota 93 Fort Wayne 82 Final
                  IUPUI 89 Omaha 78 Final
                  Western Illinois 63 Oral Roberts 60 Final
                  ESPN3

Comment

WBB
                    SDSU 10-2
                    WIU 9-3
                    USD 8-3
                    IUPUI 8-4
                    ORU 5-7
                    Omaha 4-7
                    Denver 3-8
                    NDSU 3-8
                    Ft Wayne 1-9

Comment

• Re: 2016-17 Road to Sioux Falls SLT

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                      Even tho many have decided we will be lucky to win another game this year and chances of making the SLT is slim it was a good day. I got my email to preorder my existing 4 seats for the 2018 & 2019 tournament. YES I will be getting them!
                      Has anyone (that got the email referenced above) been contacted about upgrading your 18-19 SLT seats yet? The SFSA said they would start doing that after the deadline (January 27) to renew. I have not heard anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                        Has anyone (that got the email referenced above) been contacted about upgrading your 18-19 SLT seats yet? The SFSA said they would start doing that after the deadline (January 27) to renew. I have not heard anything.
                        You had to indicate on the form you wanted to move down in your section.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          You had to indicate on the form you wanted to move down in your section.
                          I did indicate that and was just wondering if anyone had been contacted. A SFSA rep told me that a move was "pretty likely" and that they would be calling people if it was possible in February. Maybe they have not started yet. Maybe I'm just overly optimistic!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            I did indicate that and was just wondering if anyone had been contacted. A SFSA rep told me that a move was "pretty likely" and that they would be calling people if it was possible in February. Maybe they have not started yet. Maybe I'm just overly optimistic!
                            I checked the box to get upgraded if seats available but I haven't heard anything yet either. I figured I'd wait a bit longer before I start barking up their tree.

Comment

I haven't heard anything yet either, though I didn't upgrade. Just have been waiting for my card to be charged.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                                I haven't heard anything yet either, though I didn't upgrade. Just have been waiting for my card to be charged.
                                I havent heard anything either but my card was charged as of this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X