2016-17 Road to Sioux Falls SLT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-17 Road to Sioux Falls SLT

Denver can't be looking forward to a quick rematch with us in Frost South after the way we played today.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      Denver can't be looking forward to a quick rematch with us in Frost South after the way we played today.
      Thought that last year with oru. Way to close for comfort.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

That's why I didn't want to play Denver again.
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Especially considering last year's SLT game with Denver. They've got to think they owe SDSU some payback for that one.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

OT in Macomb! Not a huge deciding game, but entertaining enough.
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the USD men handle the pressure of being the #1 seed. If I recall correctly, the top seed hasn't gone on to win the title very often in the last few years on the men's side.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                OT in Macomb! Not a huge deciding game, but entertaining enough.
                Decided who would play NDSU in the first round I believe. I could definitely see IUPUI knocking off NDSU, which would bring me much joy.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  Decided who would play NDSU in the first round I believe. I could definitely see IUPUI knocking off NDSU, which would bring me much joy.
                  I could see IUPUI or IPFW/Omaha knocking off the Bison. Really tough road for them

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    It will be interesting to see how the USD men handle the pressure of being the #1 seed. If I recall correctly, the top seed hasn't gone on to win the title very often in the last few years on the men's side.
                    http://www.thesummitleague.org/Recor...ll_History.pdf
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

It's official ... 6pm Sunday against Denver. Jacks were 1-5 in league play and end up the #4 seed. NDSU has a brutal road to the championship.

Potential rematch against USD looks very exciting ... gotta get past Denver first.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                        It's official ... 6pm Sunday against Denver. Jacks were 1-5 in league play and end up the #4 seed. NDSU has a brutal road to the championship.

Potential rematch against USD looks very exciting ... gotta get past Denver first.
                        Everyone going to the Sat night session, wear your viking gear

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          Everyone going to the Sat night session, wear your viking gear
                          Like Ragnar lothbrok?
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Like Ragnar lothbrok?
                            If you say so Goon........

Comment

I'm just worried they aren't deep enough to win 3 games in 3 days.
                              They will be just fine. Too much emphasis is put on this three games in three days bull. We've done it before.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

Im Jacked about the men. My goodness are they playing good ball. Never in a million years did i see us here after our first half. Realistically are we the "team to beat"? I can't imagine any team wanting to play us.

I was fairly critical of the defense early but kudos to TJ for making the change to man. Although we've used the zone some I believe the man D has been the key to our 180.

Also credit has to be given to guys like Flatten and King. Those two have been great off the bench.

Is anything short of a SLT title game birth a disappointment? I kinda think it is.
                                Last edited by MontanaRabbit; 02-26-2017, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X