X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit League Basketball Tournament 2016 Tickets on Sale - End of Sep. 2015

Phase 1 Presale
    2015 Summit League Baseball Championship ticket purchasers
    Begins on September 28, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
    Ends on October 2, 2015 at 10:00 p.m.

Phase 2 Presale
    2015 Summit League Basketball Championship ticket purchasers
    Begins on September 30, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
    Ends on October 2, 2015 at 10:00 p.m.

Phase 3 General On Sale
    Begins on October 3, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.

http://sfsportsauthority.org/2015/09...ticket-update/

Re: Summit League Basketball Tournament Tickets on Sale - End of September

I may have misunderstood, but it appears Phase 1 and Phase 2 include only sales for 2016 and 2017 presale. The general on sale will include 2016 alone- someone please check my reading on this.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Finally. It looks like both presales require a 2-year commitment. I'm onboard with that. There have been some painful SDSU losses but this tournament has not let me down in terms of entertainment yet.

Comment

Yes that was what was announced earlier. A Baseball championship ticket purchase qualifies to buy early, but you must purchase tickets for two years.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          I may have misunderstood, but it appears Phase 1 and Phase 2 include only sales for 2016 and 2017 presale. The general on sale will include 2016 alone- someone please check my reading on this.
          Thats gonna be a big dent in the bank account if i order 8 tickets for 2 years. But im probably going to do it.

Comment

are they going to let you decide whats best available or will they just put you where they want?
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              are they going to let you decide whats best available or will they just put you where they want?
              I think you can pick your seats. Anyway i did last year.

Comment

I can't wait! Last year was an absolute blast! Obviously the SDSU games are highlights but I really enjoyed hanging out in The Denny and watching almost all the games. Such a great atmosphere and it is fantastic to see how well it was supported! How lucky are we to have that opportunity right here in SD?

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  Thats gonna be a big dent in the bank account if i order 8 tickets for 2 years. But im probably going to do it.
                  I would have to agree with this but I'm doing it and not thinking twice about it.

Comment

Have any of you received your email about with instructions for buying tickets on the 28th? I haven't, just hoping it didn't go into my junk file or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                      Have any of you received your email about with instructions for buying tickets on the 28th? I haven't, just hoping it didn't go into my junk file or something.
                      Still don't have it here either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                        I have not...and last year the email did go into my spam folder.
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I emailed Wes Hall with the Sports Authority and he said the baseball pre-sale email will be sent Sunday Morning.

Comment

Does anyone have the code for this presale? Thanks.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              Does anyone have the code for this presale? Thanks.
                              Check PM.
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                              X