Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Basketball Tournament Tickets on Sale - End of September

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    The obvious answer would be: ticket scalpers.
    Remember all the people that bought Club tickets to the Premier Center get to refuse their tickets first before any presale happens. I know that is how I get my tickets we found some people that have club level seats for all events and they do not want to go to the Summit League Tourney. Good for me I guess.

Comment

Tickemaster now shows exactly SEVEN lower bowl seats remaining for sale along either sideline (and those seven are all beyond the baseline). The rest are in the corners or on the ends. That's pretty amazing. It looks like that lower bowl will effectively "sell out" shortly after the second phase of the presale starts.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        It is generally open only to those who have previously purchased tickets online.
        http://thesummitleague.org/sports/mb...20150915mavvdw
        Thanks...glad I asked. I had purchased online so I'll look for the email (used an address I don't check all the time).

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Received an email with a code (different from the one used yesterday) that can be used starting tomorrow at 10:00 am.
          Thanks. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            Tickemaster now shows exactly SEVEN lower bowl seats remaining for sale along either sideline (and those seven are all beyond the baseline). The rest are in the corners or on the ends. That's pretty amazing. It looks like that lower bowl will effectively "sell out" shortly after the second phase of the presale starts.
            Well I better get on early tomorrow so I can at least try and get somewhat decent seats.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
              Remember all the people that bought Club tickets to the Premier Center get to refuse their tickets first before any presale happens. I know that is how I get my tickets we found some people that have club level seats for all events and they do not want to go to the Summit League Tourney. Good for me I guess.
              This is the key. Seat license holders get a crack before anyone else in any type of presale.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Agreed - between this, seats held for other schools and corporate sponsors - the lowest you could get on the first pre-sale was 8 or 9 rows up anywhere in the middle 4 sections on each side. Any lower than that was already spoken for or reserved to be dished out later.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                  Agreed - between this, seats held for other schools and corporate sponsors - the lowest you could get on the first pre-sale was 8 or 9 rows up anywhere in the middle 4 sections on each side. Any lower than that was already spoken for or reserved to be dished out later.
                  I'm definitely expecting some of this. There are already seats that appeared sold yesterday popping up as available today.

Comment

Summit Championship to remain in Sioux Falls through 2022.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      Summit Championship to remain in Sioux Falls through 2022.
                      http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...10514020b0323e
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I'm looking for a set of 3 all session passes. I would buy 4 if I had to. Let me know if you have some available or if you know of someone that is looking to sell some.

Comment

I am searching for 2 all session passes for the 2016 tournament. Thought I was going to be traveling but now will be able to attend. If anyone has extras, I would be interested.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

They opened up some upper bowl all session seats. Around 150 lower bowl all session seats remain.
                            http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...-up/?id=190432

Comment

Changed thread title to (hopefully) minimize confusion.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X