Summit League Basketball Tournament 2016 Tickets on Sale - End of Sep. 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Basketball Tournament Tickets on Sale - End of September

I locked down 6 seats in Sec 117 Row N. After fees, tickets were $295/each. I went into TM account to view tickets and only 2016 were there. I assume 2017 will just magically show up in TM account later on???
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      I locked down 6 seats in Sec 117 Row N. After fees, tickets were $295/each. I went into TM account to view tickets and only 2016 were there. I assume 2017 will just magically show up in TM account later on???
      I saw a note about that on TM. Should show up in Oct 2016.

Four seats in 116 row M for me. Very happy with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I chose sec 102 ended up with 4 in row R and S. A little higher then I wanted but best I could get in that section. $263 per ticket in that section.

2017 tickets will be delivered or made available by method of your choice on Oct 1st, 2016.

This is a great event.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Section 102 Row Q are my seats. I should be able to visit with Jack MD.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Interesting that a good majority of the lower bowl, outside of baseline seats and the upper corners, is basically already sold. I can't wait for March...it's four days our group looks forward to each year.
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              We get pretty rowdy Oldhare. Let me know if we go too far.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                Im also in sec 102 row Q. So the price was for 2016 and 2017?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  Yes sir. You have tickets for both years. 2017 will be delivered Oct 1st, 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    Correct. I was pleasantly surprised. My tickets avg out to about $10.50/game if I make them all.
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      Yes sir. You have tickets for both years. 2017 will be delivered Oct 1st, 2016.

Although it was spendy, its nice that we are good for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        We get pretty rowdy Oldhare. Let me know if we go too far.
                        I hope that I do not get too excited and need your services! Mitchellrabbit will offer some excitement too.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                          Interesting that a good majority of the lower bowl, outside of baseline seats and the upper corners, is basically already sold. .
                          I logged in immediately at 10:00 but still was not able to get seats as close to the floor as last year. Somehow a whole lot of seats were sold (or unavailable for another reason) in a hurry today.

There has been zero chatter about the presales on the USD/NDSU message boards. If the forum "diehards" are not talking about it I doubt that the average fans are. Expect to see a vast majority of blue in the seats again.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            I logged in immediately at 10:00 but still was not able to get seats as close to the floor as last year. Somehow a whole lot of seats were sold (or unavailable for another reason) in a hurry today.

There has been zero chatter about the presales on the USD/NDSU message boards. If the forum "diehards" are not talking about it I doubt that the average fans are. Expect to see a vast majority of blue in the seats again.
                            I wondered about that. I was on at exactly 10 am and there was nothing in the area I wanted, only further up. Across the way in 114-116 seats closer down were much more available. I like section 102 the best so we stayed there.

I'll be surprised if they open them up, I'm assuming they are spoken for.

Comment

does the code work for anybody or how does that work? if it does could someone PM the code to me. otherwisei will just wait. I would sure like to look into the tickets this year sooner then later.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Seats that I bought around 11:00 AM on the first day last year were not there right off the bat today. There must be more seats going directly to the schools or sponsors are taking more.

Comment

Working...
                                X