Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Basketball Tournament Tickets on Sale - End of September

Originally posted by goon View Post
    does the code work for anybody or how does that work? if it does could someone PM the code to me. otherwisei will just wait. I would sure like to look into the tickets this year sooner then later.
    From what I understand, the presale tickets will be for 2016 and 2017. The general sale of tickets will start a few days later and you will be able to buy 2016 alone. I am not sure if you were looking for both years.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      From what I understand, the presale tickets will be for 2016 and 2017. The general sale of tickets will start a few days later and you will be able to buy 2016 alone. I am not sure if you were looking for both years.
      most likely, have not missed a summit tourney game in SF. Just thinking that might be a bit expensive. but its 2 years of basketball so will try to talk the family into it since we go everyyear.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Seats that I bought around 11:00 AM on the first day last year were not there right off the bat today. There must be more seats going directly to the schools or sponsors are taking more.
        I think the seats on the one side are kept for the schools to claim. That is the side the benches are on. Last year the first day was best available I thought.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I've had all session tickets since the 1st year of the Summit Leauge Tournament and did not receive a code for the pre-sale today. Where did the code come from? I called Ticketmaster and they said that they have nothing to do with the pre-sale codes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post
            I've had all session tickets since the 1st year of the Summit Leauge Tournament and did not receive a code for the pre-sale today. Where did the code come from? I called Ticketmaster and they said that they have nothing to do with the pre-sale codes.
            If you bought summit league baseball tournament tickets, you would have got the code. i somehow missed it and didnt get the code but there are some mighty fine folks on this board that gave me the code. pm me if you want the code.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              I hope that I do not get too excited and need your services! Mitchellrabbit will offer some excitement too.

Slosho, did you get your tickets? You and your group were really into it last year. Hope you end up in the area again.

Comment

The presale for last year's ticket buyers hasn't begun yet. It begins Wednesday. Here's the official schedule from the Summit League:

• Phase 1 Presale ◦2015 Summit League Baseball Championship ticket purchasers
                ◦Begins on September 28, 2015 at 10 a.m.
                ◦Ends on October 2, 2015 at 10 p.m.

• Phase 2 Presale ◦2015 Summit League Basketball Championship ticket purchasers
                ◦Begins on September 30, 2015 at 10 a.m.

•Phase 3 General On Sale ◦Begins on October 3, 2015 at 10 a.m.

In my view, today's presale didn't work well. All the good seats for the basketball tournament were gone before I got on the site. Just getting on the site to buy tickets was a major challenge, apparently because it was so busy. I sure as heck didn't see many people at the baseball tournament. So I wonder where all the buyers were coming from.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  The presale for last year's ticket buyers hasn't begun yet. It begins Wednesday. Here's the official schedule from the Summit League:

In my view, today's presale didn't work well. All the good seats for the basketball tournament were gone before I got on the site. Just getting on the site to buy tickets was a major challenge, apparently because it was so busy. I sure as heck didn't see many people at the baseball tournament. So I wonder where all the buyers were coming from.
                  A single online GA ticket purchase for $10 would've gotten anyone the code. I know several people that did this that had no intention of attending the baseball tourney.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I got 2 seats in 117 row K. Last year I was in the row behind the railing and didn't have cup holders. It will be great to have a cup holder for my Stormy Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

The obvious answer would be: ticket scalpers.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I doubt there will be seats left in the lower level by the time tickets go on sale to the general public on Oct. 3. In fact, there probably won't be any tickets left in the lower parts of the upper decks. Presale buyers are gobbling everything up, just like they do for big concerts at the Premier Center.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          The obvious answer would be: ticket scalpers.
                          If anyone knows of the ticket scalpers holding those tickets, have them contact me. I'll buy a set of those good seats from them.

Comment

I think those who had tickets to last year's Summit Tourney get a shot at tickets starting tomorrow morning. Anyone know the details on that?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              I think those who had tickets to last year's Summit Tourney get a shot at tickets starting tomorrow morning. Anyone know the details on that?
                              It is generally open only to those who have previously purchased tickets online.
                              http://thesummitleague.org/sports/mb...20150915mavvdw

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                Received an email with a code (different from the one used yesterday) that can be used starting tomorrow at 10:00 am.

Comment

Working...
                                X