Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit MBB

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Good thing for you, Olson hit the half court shot or it wouldnt have been. Your luck will soon run out. Happy Valentines Day!!!
    And if Sumner hits Zenner in the Flat SDSU is probably going to Frisco. Yes, the luck will probably run out in Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
      And if Sumner hits Zenner in the Flat SDSU is probably going to Frisco. Yes, the luck will probably run out in Omaha.

I thought you already played the mavericks down there

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        I thought you already played the mavericks down there
        I think I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
          I think I see what you did there.
          It truly is either a great comeback or he missed the joke 100%. No middle line.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
            It truly is either a great comeback or he missed the joke 100%. No middle line.
            It really wasnt that great of a comeback. But im glad youre just joking about winning the Summit Tourney and playing in Omaha in the first round.

Comment

The KC Star likes home cookin again today. Jacks by 7.5, ORU by 9, Denver by 9.5 and UNO by 6.5.

Comment

I see our old friend, Ron Hunter, is on ESPN2 coaching Georgia State. GSU is at the top of their conference and their leading scorer is Ron Hunter Jr. IUPUI has not been the same since Hunter left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Final, UNO 77 - W.Ill 58.

Comment

USD is up 62 - 48 over ORU, under 11 to play!

Scott Sutton is really not going to like to come to Sioux Falls!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                      USD is up 62 - 48 over ORU, under 11 to play!

Scott Sutton is really not going to like to come to Sioux Falls!

Coyotes win going away. ORU's Sutton IMHO is the worst coach in the league. At least he was tonight. Watched the last 10 minutes and his team was trying to come back; that is not a disciplined team, gave up a couple of easy baskets on breaks. USD had about 5-6 possessions in a row in which they took really dumb shots but ORU was not good enough and disciplined enough offensively to take advantage. And then ORU got two "Ts" at extremely critical moments.
                      No one in the stands there, either.

Comment

Final: IUPUI 54, Denver 53.

Denver blew a 10 point halftime lead. IUPUI (9-17, 5-7), Denver (10-15, 4-8)

Final: USD 83, ORU 70.

The Coyotes shot 56%. USD (13-14, 7-6), ORU (14-12, 7-5).

Comment

USD's road win makes it likely that they'll finish in front of Denver. Unless I'm mistaken, that would give SDSU the tiebreaker over NDSU if both win out. It looks like the Jacks control their own destiny at this point.

Comment

Ok
                            Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            Coyotes win going away. ORU's Sutton IMHO is the worst coach in the league. At least he was tonight. Watched the last 10 minutes and his team was trying to come back; that is not a disciplined team, gave up a couple of easy baskets on breaks. USD had about 5-6 possessions in a row in which they took really dumb shots but ORU was not good enough and disciplined enough offensively to take advantage. And then ORU got two "Ts" at extremely critical moments.
                            No one in the stands there, either.
                            How dare you take the off-spring of the Geat Eddie Sutton in vain. Or is the bane?

Comment

So how do we sit with potential tiebreakers? I know the last few games will determine some of that but overall were are we with the tiebreaker kicking in if anyone knows.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                So how do we sit with potential tiebreakers? I know the last few games will determine some of that but overall were are we with the tiebreaker kicking in if anyone knows.
                                The current standings would give the Jackrabbits the #1 seed. There is still 3 games for Bison and Jackrabbits. The pecking order down the standings show a loss to USD by the Bison. Both SDSU and NDSU have a loss to IPFW.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X