Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit at the Falls 2013

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post
    If it's like last year, the athletic departments return extra tickets as their teams lose. So, everyday some new tickets become available from the box office.
    I forgot about that part. A good friend that didn't have all session passes got way better seats then us for Monday night last year by showing up Sunday morning and buying 2 tickets that had become available. I have no idea how that process works and whether it will change at all.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      http://www.steffisorensen.com/
      Here is what I found on Steffi Sorenson.(You thought the UMKC coach was hot last year, wait to you see this.)

Cant find anything on Melissa Lee.
      Jeebus.

Thank you Sturgis.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        Jeebus.

Thank you Sturgis.
        She would crush you buddy. I'd ask for her number but I think I'm out of her league. Oh, and happily married.

Hope she knows we are South Dakota State and that she is knowledgeable about our previous relative success at the DI level. If not, it will be nice to look at her in person.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          http://www.steffisorensen.com/
          Here is what I found on Steffi Sorenson.(You thought the UMKC coach was hot last year, wait to you see this.)

Cant find anything on Melissa Lee.
          My god, she is hideous! She should really consider a career in radio.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

The thirst is real, but hey I'm not complaining. Hah
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              I'm sure she looks a lot better with those big headphones on.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

If she needed some warmups for her fitness routine, I would volunteer to arm wrestle her. This gal is not an amatuer.
                Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Great, how am I suppose to concentrate at work now.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post
                    If it's like last year, the athletic departments return extra tickets as their teams lose. So, everyday some new tickets become available from the box office.
                    I'm not sure that's accurate. I dont' think it is the athletic department that returns them as there is not a good mechanism in place for "re-selling" those tickets.

Perhaps tickets became available for some other reason? Perhaps a reserved section of seats doesn't sell out, such as a block of hotel rooms for a wedding or other event?

I'm grasping at straws here, but I may visit the box office on Sunday AM to see if there are good seats for Monday's action. I just hate sitting in the nosebleeds to say that I was there and "in the building".

Comment

Per Terry Vandrovec :
                      @TerryVandrovec
                      Wes Hall, director of the @SFSportsAuth, says the @summithoops tourney is getting "very close" to selling out Mon. and Tues. nights.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Per Terry Vandrovec :
                        @TerryVandrovec
                        Wes Hall, director of the @SFSportsAuth, says the @summithoops tourney is getting "very close" to selling out Mon. and Tues. nights.
                        Is it possible to adjust the size of the future arena or is it to late? Yikes!
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                          ...and other schools (or should I say certain fans of other schools) want this out of Sioux Falls. This is what March is suppose to be like.

Comment

I've seen several mentions of Parks....is he planning to play?
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Everything is close to the vest with Coach Mo. Terrell is a day to day.
                              Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              I've seen several mentions of Parks....is he planning to play?
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                I just heard the SDSU athletic department is pushing a plan that would put a jumbotron on the practice field for general admission overflow.
                                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X