Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit League Regular Season Conference

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    Very disappointing. Didn't they lose someone for their last game last year too? Quit the team or suspended or something?
    I seem to remember something but I don't think he was a major player. I know Obi Emagano was a solid freshman that left after last year. Went back to Oklahoma somewhere I think.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      I seem to remember something but I don't think he was a major player. I know Obi Emagano was a solid freshman that left after last year. Went back to Oklahoma somewhere I think.
      Didnt he go to Oral roberts. I thought they had a back up post player who got kicked off the team or got in trouble who didnt return this year also. cant think of his name but if i took the time to find their roster from last year i would see it.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

USD v IUPUI
        SDSU v UNO
        UMKC v WIU
        We will see if the Leathernecks can respond tonight without Parks. They should have enough in the tank for the Roos.
        Jacks and yotes should handle their teams.

Women's games should not change the seeds at this time.
        Oakland @ IUPUI
        USD @ Omaha
        Ft Wayne @ WIU
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          USD v IUPUI
          SDSU v UNO
          UMKC v WIU
          We will see if the Leathernecks can respond tonight without Parks. They should have enough in the tank for the Roos.
          Jacks and yotes should handle their teams.

Women's games should not change the seeds at this time.
          Oakland @ IUPUI
          USD @ Omaha
          Ft Wayne @ WIU
          If the team comes out ready to lock up the 1st seed I expect we will win decent margin, but omaha is no slouch, they would probably love to move down the number 1 team considering they arent making the tourny.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Yes Omaha is playing their last two games of the season this weekend. Would probably love to demonstrate that they can beat the best teams in the Summit as they shut down til next season.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              Yes Omaha is playing their last two games of the season this weekend. Would probably love to demonstrate that they can beat the best teams in the Summit as they shut down til next season.
              And the Jacks are playing the last regular season conference game that will lock up the #1 seed for the tournament. Will Jake Bittle be available tonight? It is the last game before Summit at the Falls. I would like to see a solid win and get a good team game in to win the conference. Tony has double-double to finish conference.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                Very disappointing. Didn't they lose someone for their last game last year too? Quit the team or suspended or something?
                They lost 3 players after the SLT and before they played in the CBI. A post player quit and 2 others were suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Over on Leathernecks Nation it is sounding more and more like Parks season is over. It's sad that a warrior like him won't get a chance to play in the post-season.
                  Isn't it his senior year too? I feel bad for him, the players, coaches, and fans. However, I am not complaining as a Jacks fan, but as a college basketball fan I am.
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

hello everyone wiu fan here been following on here for a while, thought id chime in on wiu's loss of players talked about.

tommie tyler and a bench player were suspended before cbi tourney as mentioned above.

david gebru 7' post player transferred to either DII or JC and his having a good year.

Jalen Packer, ceolas backup as true freshman (logged about 7 min a game), transferred last year to a DII

Obi Emegano, starting small forward, very good i might add, transferred to everyones fav, ORU. wiu was only D1 team to offer obi. scott sutton is at the bottom of my "classy coach" list. just my opinion based of feeling.

Coach mo's son, Billy, cant buy a break and seems like he blows an ACL in the first game of every year

Jeremy Mcdonald, wing player, transferred. played minimal minutes.

there was another player with tommie tyler that got suspended also but i cant think of his name at the moment. he was mainly bench and played minimal minutes along with mcdonald.

lost 5 players that would be eligible to play this year.

and the rumors are that parks is now in a cast on crutches and likely done for the season. terrible way for his senior year to end. good luck to all in the summit tourney, im sure ill be lurking around here .

ps. hope that wolters back is getting all healed up so he will be able to go 100% hate to see his type of talent not be full go for tourney, much like parks.

Comment

WIU is now behind 13-3 to Roos under 16.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        WIU is now behind 13-3 to Roos under 16.
                        Wow it's 17-3 UMKC now.

Comment

WOW. Now down 17-3, and that is at home. Broken spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            WOW. Now down 17-3, and that is at home. Broken spirit.
                            The way WIU plays, that lead is like 30. Parks isn't playing so that's a huge factor but still.

Comment

Wow western. Calling it now they are getting upset in the first round of the tourney. That stinks thry lost parks but clark should be able to shoot enough to get them into it. He is skilled enough.

Comment

22-5 Roos. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X