In other scores . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: In other scores . . .

16-8 on the turnovers 20-10 on the free throw line. I think those two categories are where ORU won the game.

Comment

WIU beats IPFW early today in MBB, an impressive week for WIU with wins at Oakland and Fort Wayne.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
        WIU beats IPFW early today in MBB, an impressive week for WIU with wins at Oakland and Fort Wayne.
        Makes escaping Macomb with a W even bigger. I'd say w win over NDSU, WIU is in 3rd behind ORU/SDSU.

Comment

USD women lose take their 3rd loss, falling to UMKC. So much for any talk about them possibly being the best team in the conference (see the USD fan board).

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            USD women lose take their 3rd loss, falling to UMKC. So much for any talk about them possibly being the best team in the conference (see the USD fan board).
            My guess is we split usd women but win both the mens this year. I would say they could be good enough to be top half of confrence for sure.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              My guess is we split usd women but win both the mens this year. I would say they could be good enough to be top half of confrence for sure.

Not so fast........USD men beat UMKC tonight, battle for last place. USD beats us next week, they'll have something going(see the USD fan board for that too.)

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                Not so fast........USD men beat UMKC tonight, battle for last place. USD beats us next week, they'll have something going(see the USD fan board for that too.)
                Why yote fan and the other guy there agree they will beat us and not get last place? I would just soon not waste my time there.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Why yote fan and the other guy there agree they will beat us and not get last place? I would just soon not waste my time there.
                  Not a waste of time, its entertainment. Of course ive been empty nested for 8 yrs now so i have more time on my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    Not a waste of time, its entertainment. Of course ive been empty nested for 8 yrs now so i have more time on my hands.
                    Got you. The board is entertaining because of CF and his comments.

Comment

Will be interesting to see if Western Illinois can slow down the ORU machine tonight. They have been tough in Macomb - go Leathernecks !

Comment

ORU 71 - WIU 70 in 2 OT - Final

Comment

Ndsu 55 - umkc 54

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                            ORU 71 - WIU 70 in 2 OT - Final
                            Dang it. I figured going extra wouldn't bode well for WIU.

Thanks for nothin WIU!
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

We were so close to the trifecta tonight...SDSU win, NDSU and ORU loss. Both snuck out wins to hold serve/keep pace.
                              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

If only UMKC or WIU could have pulled one of those off. Is that too much to ask!? Both of those two led nearly the whole game until under 5 minutes to go.

Well, I guess the Jacks will just have to win out. All there is to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X