USD wants new logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD wants new logo

New logos, like new commercial names, have a way of growing on us. I've thought Lawrence & Schiller does good work. The USD logo does not grab me at all but after just a few days, I now look at it and think "aw, it's not that bad." In time, it'll be recognized as an uncluttered, easily recognizable sign of USD. I think the colors: mostly red with a little white, is just as important as the use of the S and the D.

I don't think I was jumping up and down on the current rabbit logos when first introduced but I have to say that now I think those are dynamite logos -- probably some of the best in college sports. I also love the stretch SD like the one on the football helmets. I know some are not nuts about the stretch SD.

Okay, enough nice guy. Some of the wisecracks and some of the "posters" in the smack section about USD and L & S have been hilarious!

But, I'm telling you: the connected S & D for USD will become accepted. I think L & S know what they're doing.

Comment

Re: USD wants new logo

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      New logos, like new commercial names, have a way of growing on us. I've thought Lawrence & Schiller does good work. The USD logo does not grab me at all but after just a few days, I now look at it and think "aw, it's not that bad." In time, it'll be recognized as an uncluttered, easily recognizable sign of USD. I think the colors: mostly red with a little white, is just as important as the use of the S and the D.

I don't think I was jumping up and down on the current rabbit logos when first introduced but I have to say that now I think those are dynamite logos -- probably some of the best in college sports. I also love the stretch SD like the one on the football helmets. I know some are not nuts about the stretch SD.

Okay, enough nice guy. Some of the wisecracks and some of the "posters" in the smack section about USD and L & S have been hilarious!

But, I'm telling you: the connected S & D for USD will become accepted. I think L & S know what they're doing.
      If they tweak it a bit to be a bit more robust, then yeah, I might agree with you . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
      X