Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD 09 Football Schedule

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
    If you check out the thread on Bisonville you will find most want them booted or serverly punished for this, nobody is making excuses or defending them, its not a laughing matter Jose Mohler apparently has a problem with the sauce it is Shamens first offense but its a DUI these kids need help. I for one am extemely upset about this ordeal and would rather see them gone and provided help than risk being more of an embarrasment to the team.

Point taken. It just seemed gratuitous to see pass-through smack from Bisonville regulars directed at Yotes on this board. Seems to me this is primarily an SDSU board, not a conduit for yote and bison to get at each other. Ultimately, however, I respect Filbert's judgment, he has spoken, and I defer to him.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      Point taken. It just seemed gratuitous to see pass-through smack from Bisonville regulars directed at Yotes on this board. Seems to me this is primarily an SDSU board, not a conduit for yote and bison to get at each other. Ultimately, however, I respect Filbert's judgment, he has spoken, and I defer to him.

Wasn't haten on you, I understand its a smack worthy event but there are some behind the scenes things that one of the kids just needs to take care of!!!

on another note we may have an allstar team for the State Pen team after this offseason!!!

i know its bad but you have to use humor to gwet thru it right???
      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
        we may have an allstar team for the State Pen team after this offseason!!!
        Burt Reynolds is Jose Mohler in "The Longest Yard 2--Electric Boogaloo"

(BTW: Would the State Pen mascot be the "Lyin' Nittanies?")

Comment

From the 2012 USD Football schedule, just announced a game against Northwestern.

http://www.usdcoyotes.com/sports/foo...elease_id=5122

Comment

Originally posted by Yote53 View Post
            From the 2012 USD Football schedule, just announced a game against Northwestern.

Well, I guess if you can't be an institution known for academics, i.e. Harvard of the Plains, I guess you may as well play one.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Yote53 View Post

That's a good FCS game. Chicago is a great city the coyote fans should be excited.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I do congratulate USD on getting this game. I hope they will do very well. When I lived in Chicago, Norwestern was not very good, and I almost bought a season ticket. They were still using Otto Graham's name in their radio promos, but reading the USD report, Northwestern had turned things around in recent seasons. I think Gary Barnnett finally got them going in the right direction and the succeeding coaches have run a decent program. Academics keeps Northwestern from getting a lot of good recruits especially in their own backyard. They have high standards, but those kind of kids are out there to be recruited.

And who says I have no love for USD, when I say again Good luck Yotes, beat Northwestern.

Comment

Working...
                X