Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU are your fans for 40 min

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
    i was with the hottie in the green shirt , the girl who apparentely caught the eye of the arena camera, since her and I were on 3 times..
    yeah, well when you pay them they do tend to hang around you.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Was anyone else annoyed with the 5 or 6 ndsu fans behind the south end of the basket last night? I didnt care if they were cheering for Oakland but when their team isnt playing and every call that went against Oakland they were screaming at the officials. Its not even their team thats playing. They were making asses of themselves. They did it during their games too. 99.9 % of the bison fans were great. But you always have a few who are idiots. I hope they dont make an ass of themselves on national tv today. That wouldnt make NDSU look very good.

and i will be cheering for the bison tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Was anyone else annoyed with the 5 or 6 ndsu fans behind the south end of the basket last night? I didnt care if they were cheering for Oakland but when their team isnt playing and every call that went against Oakland they were screaming at the officials. Its not even their team thats playing. They were making asses of themselves. They did it during their games too. 99.9 % of the bison fans were great. But you always have a few who are idiots. I hope they dont make an ass of themselves on national tv today. That wouldnt make NDSU look very good.
        mitchellrabbit, meet Bison Nation.

Not all their fans are maroons, but I've been to 6 NDSU/SDSU games in football and basketball the last 3 years and sat next to random Bison fans each time. None of them appeared to be people I would like to have over for dinner, almost everyone was rude to the point of making me wonder if I should move. Last night the guys sitting in front of us in the arena were sporting green NDSU shirts and each had at least 8 empty beer glasses stacked up while drinking another. Very classy fans, Gawd's gift to this earth in every endeavor they undertake.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
          Whatevs, baby, whatevs. For someone who likes making such a spectacle of himself, it sure seems odd to see you backing away now. Such a cute cape too. Did your mom make it for you?
          I thought he was the douche in the number 8 jersey with the cap on crooked. When NDSU fans started cheering for Jarvis that is all it took for me to remember why I dislike that school. I was cheering for both the gents and buffalo chips because I liked the effort of the gents, they gave a hell of an effort. Even though we were beat by oakland, I will have no problem cheering for them over the chips now. People ask who my favorite teams are, of course SDSU and who ever is playing ndsu.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
            It's shenanigans like this that make a very good argument to apply the "no ad hominem" rule to lakes differently. This behavior, childish as it may be, defines the lakes persona and it is unpatriotic to give him a free pass. All the smack thrown in his direction is aimed at his persona, not lakes himself.
            Ill pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Ill pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans.
              Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy $h!* on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                Delete this thread!!!

Im sooo embarassed, that i actualls intended on cheerin for you..

In 2nd half, all u bunnys acted like u were from louisiana....

We wont forget this, trust me.,

yes, i made the chokin signal on.big screen during bunny game,...the refs bailed you out...while,they raped ndsu!!

The bunny fans should be ashamed!!!
                Was the "we want Oakland" chant the best you could come up with?? If I was an NDSU fan I would be ashamed that's all you have.

Comment

How many people on this thread are just plain sick and tired of talking about, hearing about, and wasting even a nanoburst of a brain cell on someone that obviously has no respect for the Jacks or their fans, yet demands it of his team and himself? His tournament antics should make it abundantly clear that he comes to this board either to antagonize or self-aggrandize, and nothing else.
                  Remember, buffalo droppings are aromatic when first delivered, but eventually they dry up and blow away.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                    Was the "we want Oakland" chant the best you could come up with?? If I was an NDSU fan I would be ashamed that's all you have.

How about the non-stop harassing of M. Casey while sitting on the bench? After the recent events, it seemed a bit uncalled for. I suppose enough alcohol and that extra chromosome will make you act that way. I was always pulling for the Bison when they weren't playing us, but after that display...not any more. I do wish the male cheerleaders would have stood to set up a barrier of sorts.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

This just in: some fans of every school in the country are true jerks.

Color me surprised.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                        How about the non-stop harassing of M. Casey while sitting on the bench? After the recent events, it seemed a bit uncalled for. I suppose enough alcohol and that extra chromosome will make you act that way. I was always pulling for the Bison when they weren't playing us, but after that display...not any more. I do wish the male cheerleaders would have stood to set up a barrier of sorts.
                        I didn't see that, I was up in GA so no idea that happened. Lakes is still wearing is Mays jersey, I don't think he's taken that jersey off the whole weekend

Comment

I didn't see that, I was up in GA so no idea that happened. Lakes is still wearing is Mays jersey, I don't think he's taken that jersey off the whole weekend
                          I cannot believe that Lakes is the dude in the Bison jersey. That guy is a complete moron. What's even worse is that he has a bunch of idiots right along with him. I feel sorry for a guy like him. He's got to be thirty years old and acts like he's 15. Get a life buddy, seriously.

And I was at the game tonight. Congrats Bison! What a great run!
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Anybody see the NDSU fans mob their team last night after the game? About five guys literally tackled Woodside as he tried to run away. Then they started grabbing at his face and his jersey. Grabbing his face? After he pushed all of them off (and he looked pretty ticked off... I would have been) he was hoisted on shoulders and then the fans were yanking on his jersey like they wanted to pull it off. It was, to say the least, a very weird scene.

I know they were happy, but seriously, Woodside could have been hurt when five guys tackled him. And I can't quite understand what sort of mixed up (drunken?) emotion leads you to grab at a player's face and try to tear off their shirt. Wouldn't a high five be more appropriate?

I couldn't be happier for the Bison. Those four seniors deserve this.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I was at Nutty's before the championship game and Lakes walked in trying to sell tickets, interesting place for him to do that. Of course he was wearing his #8 jersey like he has been since he got it.

Comment

I was at Nutty's before the championship game and Lakes walked in trying to sell tickets, interesting place for him to do that. Of course he was wearing his #8 jersey like he has been since he got it.
                                Lakes is a thirtysomething, unemployed, college wannabe. He's still bragging about rushing the court over on bisonville and it's Thurs for crying out loud. Anybody who saw Lakes and his actions this weekend saw what a true gem he really is. I found it interesting that all NDSU fans sitting behind Lakes and his drunk bunch looked down in disgust at them every game.....he's all yours NDSU....be proud!
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X