Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU are your fans for 40 min

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
    I was there for the NDSU game last night and wasn't actively cheering either way but I was pulling for the Bison right up until Centenary made it interesting. I started pulling for Cent then but just kept waiting for Woodside to drop the hammer and end it. It was an entertaining game.
    I started also for NDSU, wanting the dakota schools to do well. however when it got interesting I was just cheering for a good game. I told my wife the same thing, that cent made it interesting but i thought woodside would finish it to hold on too the win. However I may not be cheering for them anymore. I dont recall if during the ndsu game if SDSU fans were booing them. I did notice that many ndsu fans cheering for ORU and especially Jarvis. One saying I just dont want SDSU to have home court advantage with the biggest crowd. Maybe they are a little afraid because they know we have the ability to beat them, either that they are just A-holes. One NDSU fan sitting with them however seemed to be cheering for sdsu, while his friend wasnt, having to explain to him that its ok if SDSU wins.

Either way good win for both teams. Both know what it takes to win so lets hope they continue that monday. Good luck today also for the bison women. I shall be heading to the arena shortly after I remove some snow.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Delete this thread!!!

Im sooo embarassed, that i actualls intended on cheerin for you..

In 2nd half, all u bunnys acted like u were from louisiana....

We wont forget this, trust me.,

yes, i made the chokin signal on.big screen during bunny game,...the refs bailed you out...while,they raped ndsu!!

The bunny fans should be ashamed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
        Delete this thread!!!

yes, i made the chokin signal on.big screen during bunny game,...the refs bailed you out...while,they raped ndsu!!

Umm what? How did the refs bail us out? The several charging calls that were called blocks against us? Our players constantly getting hammered going to the hoop but every little ticky tack foul was called against us?

You are a joke, need to get rid of the Joe Mays jersey because he cost you the Marker game in Brookings by tackling your own guy, grow the eff up.

Comment

Odd.

You should, instead, be embarrassed to be seen in public without your shirt on wearing a yellow towel.

Comment

Delete this thread!!!

See, one of my odd little quirks as a site owner is that sometimes I enjoy letting people's words hang around, just as a historical reference and guide to future readers regarding particular posters' thought processes (if any).
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I WAS NOT THE GUY WITH HIS SHIRT OFF!!!

I WAS THE GUY making the "CHOKE" sign to the bunny fans, when I thought you were gonna choke away that oral roberts game...geez... get it straight!!

ha ha ha.

cya monday!

Comment

I WAS THE GUY making the "CHOKE" sign to the bunny fans, when I thought you were gonna choke away that oral roberts game...geez... get it straight!!

ha ha ha.

cya monday!
                Explain to me how they were choking. They rallied from 9 down and were making plays down the stretch, how is that choking.

Comment

Whatevs, baby, whatevs. For someone who likes making such a spectacle of himself, it sure seems odd to see you backing away now. Such a cute cape too. Did your mom make it for you?

Comment

mang04.... im just so accustomed to you guys choking... im sorry... it was instinctual .

once again zoo-POOP-ora. not me in the cape. i was with the hottie in the green shirt , the girl who apparentely caught the eye of the arena camera, since her and I were on 3 times..

but its ok.... its ok...

Comment

not me in the cape. i was with the hottie in the green shirt
                      Ah... I see..... Lying about your identity so you can lie about your date..... Nice........

Comment

mang04.... im just so accustomed to you guys choking... im sorry... it was instinctual .

once again zoo-POOP-ora. not me in the cape. i was with the hottie in the green shirt , the girl who apparentely caught the eye of the arena camera, since her and I were on 3 times..

but its ok.... its ok...
                        I saw the "hottie" you were with, I puked in my mouth at the sight of her.

Comment

Delete this thread!!!

You buy a ticket and you can cheer for the popcorn machine or for the beer vendor if you want to. (Come to think of it, some posters on this forum might have been cheering for the beer vendor).

Was there a memo on the appropriate teams that fans should cheer for?

Yeah, and a North Dakota home crowd would be pouring down its adoration for our Jacks if this tournament was in Fargo.

Give - us - a - break.

Question, if Jack fans are pri***s because they didn't cheer for your team, as you described them over on your home board, why bother with this forum?

Comment

mang04.... you just made yourself look like a complete loser with that comment, sorry you go for the 200 pounders like i see all over the place down in sioux falls and brookings.

sorry bout that...

p.s--NOVA... Im not on here that much, just to make sure you realize who owns the dakota's.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              Was there a memo on the appropriate teams that fans should cheer for?
                              Yes, Bison fans are very well organized. Lakes dictated it to his secretary, she typed it up, filed a copy and mailed out the instructions to all NDSU fans.

As you are no doubt aware, Lakes is held in very high esteem by all Bison fans, who consider him to be the very pinnacle, the ne plus ultra of all the noble attributes of NDSU---whether it's his residence in the state of Minnesota, his petty temper tantrums, his obsequious insincerities, or his putrid grammar--atrocious near to the point of unintelligibility, his excellence non pareil in these areas has made him the unquestioned dean of NDSU fans.

What he says, therefore, goes.

When lakesbison says, "NDSU....are,,you're-!!fans for 4o minutz!!!!," well, people listen.

Even as we speak a stenographer is following our shirtless hero around, taking down his every word.

Already, plans are in place to build the "lakesbison" library, which will house printed copies of all his posts, and transcriptions of his conversations. Generous lakes! Donating his papers so that we, other, lesser fans, can benefit from close observation of the mental diseases necessary to create such a superfan!

Comment

mang04.... you just made yourself look like a complete loser with that comment, sorry you go for the 200 pounders like i see all over the place down in sioux falls and brookings.

sorry bout that...

p.s--NOVA... Im not on here that much, just to make sure you realize who owns the dakota's.
                                I'm not going to even dignify you with a response, I saw your girls and wasn't impressed I'll leave it that

Comment

Working...
                                X