Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU are your fans for 40 min

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
    mang04.... you just made yourself look like a complete loser with that comment, sorry you go for the 200 pounders like i see all over the place down in sioux falls and brookings.

sorry bout that...

p.s--NOVA... Im not on here that much, just to make sure you realize who owns the dakota's.
    Oh my! Two more delicious bon mots!

I salute you, my dear lakes, admirably played, admirably played!

Coming from anyone else, those insults would seem trite, nay, more than that, hackneyed, and yet, from you they glisten as very pearls of wisdom gratefully received and, no doubt, graciously bestowed.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
      Yes, Bison fans are very well organized. Lakes dictated it to his secretary, she typed it up, filed a copy and mailed out the instructions to all NDSU fans.

As you are no doubt aware, Lakes is held in very high esteem by all Bison fans, who consider him to be the very pinnacle, the ne plus ultra of all the noble attributes of NDSU---whether it's his residence in the state of Minnesota, his petty temper tantrums, his obsequious insincerities, or his putrid grammar--atrocious near to the point of unintelligibility, his excellence non pareil in these areas has made him the unquestioned dean of NDSU fans.

What he says, therefore, goes.

When lakesbison says, "NDSU....are,,you're-!!fans for 4o minutz!!!!," well, people listen.

Even as we speak a stenographer is following our shirtless hero around, taking down his every word.

Already, plans are in place to build the "lakesbison" library, which will house printed copies of all his posts, and transcriptions of his conversations. Generous lakes! Donating his papers so that we, other, lesser fans, can benefit from close observation of the mental diseases necessary to create such a superfan!
      So is what you're saying, Zooropa, is that Lakes is the EF Hutton of fandom? How far does this go? The U.S. and Venezuela world baseball classic game is on in the background as I write. Should I have checked in with Lakes beforehand to see which team I need to be cheering for?

Go Jacks. Put together 80 minutes of your best basketball so the self-appointed denizens of fandom can go home.

Comment

Lakes our hero

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          So is what you're saying, Zooropa, is that Lakes is the EF Hutton of fandom?
          Just for NDSU.

Now, if one of the assistants on the Venezuelan team used to date a girl whose college roommate went to high school with someone who went to NDSU, you'd have to root for Venezuela. Unless there were a closer connection on the US side.....

Comment

Was this the girl Lakes was with last night?

Comment

p.s--NOVA... Im not on here that much, just to make sure you realize who owns the dakota's.
              I must have forgotten. Where is the Dakota Marker being kept the past couple of years? Ahhhh, must be with the team who owns the Dakota's. How have the Bison women done against the Jacks women? Oh, that was just mean. NDSU lucked out in Brookings (the refs must have helped). I guess you have one. SDSU 2, NDSU 1.
              Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

mang04.... you just made yourself look like a complete loser with that comment, sorry you go for the 200 pounders like i see all over the place down in sioux falls and brookings.

sorry bout that...

The "dakota's" what?

Comment

"ur a ****in tool.. i wasnt the guy in cape... green jersey #8 biatch!!"

Lakes just left me some negative reps.... Dang. He sure wasn't expecting to be caught wearing that cape.....

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                    The "dakota's" what?
                    That's lake's apostrophe. It's trying desperately to escape from his clutches.

You see it escaped from "I'm" but he hit the submit button before it could get away from him completely.

Comment

"zoo-POOP-ora"???

That was soo bad it deserves negative rep!
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        "zoo-POOP-ora"???

That was soo bad it deserves negative rep!
                        Yeah. Zoo-poop-a would've been so much better

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                          "ur a ****in tool.. i wasnt the guy in cape... green jersey #8 b!@tch!!"

Lakes just left me some negative reps.... Dang. He sure wasn't expecting to be caught wearing that cape.....

It's shenanigans like this that make a very good argument to apply the "no ad hominem" rule to lakes differently. This behavior, childish as it may be, defines the lakes persona and it is unpatriotic to give him a free pass. All the smack thrown in his direction is aimed at his persona, not lakes himself.

Comment

I always think of him as the classic court jester. You know, the little guy in the funny hat that everyone laughs at even though he isn't really funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                              I always think of him as the classic court jester. You know, the little guy in the funny hat that everyone laughs at even though he isn't really funny.
                              Or perhaps that cute three-legged puppy that keeps peeing on the living room carpet. He doesn't really know any better, and he's so darn CUTE!
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                                LIke this guy

Comment

Working...
                                X