X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU are your fans for 40 min

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
    4:33 ndsu 69 cent 70
    Boy they are harsh over on the bisonville board. Lots of unhappy campers over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre_Jacks_Fan View Post
      Boy they are harsh over on the bisonville board. Lots of unhappy campers over there.
      HAHA...I was thinking the same thing. They are absolutely freaking out right now. Plus they are upset that the Jacks fans are rooting for Centenary. Love it!!!

Comment

Not sure why we are rooting for CC. If the Jacks don't make it we should want the best team in the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by CSU-Rabbit View Post
          HAHA...I was thinking the same thing. They are absolutely freaking out right now. Plus they are upset that the Jacks fans are rooting for Centenary. Love it!!!
          How's SummitTV looking from the Rockies? Last time I was there, I figured the Rocky Mountains would have been rockier....
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre_Jacks_Fan View Post
            Bison win by 6. When things are not going well, there are lots of people at bisonville that freak out. It is very annoying. However, I would think it would be quite entertaining for Jacks fans.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
              Bison win by 6. When things are not going well, there are lots of people at bisonville that freak out. It is very annoying. However, I would think it would be quite entertaining for Jacks fans.

I would guess most Jacks fans on this board were cheering for NDSU, that's a relatively small amount of fans. The casual fans, or not internet based fans, probably were rooting on Centenary.

If I were there, i would have sat behind Lakes and rooted on the Centenary, just to see his reaction.
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                I would guess most Jacks fans on this board were cheering for NDSU, that's a relatively small amount of fans. The casual fans, or not internet based fans, probably were rooting on Centenary.

If I were there, i would have sat behind Lakes and rooted on the Centenary, just to see his reaction.
                I might have joined you.

Congrats tonight.

Comment

I was there, and most Jacks fans started out for the Bison. I left to get a soda in the middle of the second half, Bison up comfortably by 13, no line at concession stand and I came right back. As I am about to sit down a friend says wouldn't it be something if they pulled this out. Confused, I looked at the scoreboard and it was a 4 pt game. At that point, many Jacks fans started to remember the Oakland game and started cheering Cent. effort. The Gents fell short, but it was a good game. The second game was fantastic.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I was at the games today. Very few SDSU fans were making any noise about Centenary's charge at NDSU's men. On the other hand, a lot of NDSU fans were cheering against SDSU's men and for ORU.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4
                      I know it was you in your #8 football jersey that was on the big screen late in the fourth quarter that made the choking sign to the Jackrabbit fans.
                      That wasn't lakes. Like I said earlier, he has his own logo.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                        That wasn't lakes. Like I said earlier, he has his own logo.
                        I was told it was, possible it wasn't though. BHM, former poster on this board, told me that he usually wears a #8 jersey around but I suppose it could have been someone else. I will delete my post until I have proof it was lakes

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                          I was told it was, possible it wasn't though. BHM, former poster on this board, told me that he usually wears a #8 jersey around but I suppose it could have been someone else. I will delete my post until I have proof it was lakes
                          He seriously has his own logo. I could sketch it up--he was on the video board a couple times.....

But now that I think about it, he was shirtless during the NDSU game, but probably would've put a shirt ON during the SDSU game.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                            He seriously has his own logo. I could sketch it up--he was on the video board a couple times.....

But now that I think about it, he was shirtless during the NDSU game, but probably would've put a shirt ON during the SDSU game.
                            I saw the NDSU guy with the flag and immediately made fun of him, I'm probably going o hell but o well. It's possible it wasn't lakes because I saw the same guy in BWW right before the NDSU game so I suppose that makes sense it wasn't.

And on that note, done talking about lakes.

Comment

I was there for the NDSU game last night and wasn't actively cheering either way but I was pulling for the Bison right up until Centenary made it interesting. I started pulling for Cent then but just kept waiting for Woodside to drop the hammer and end it. It was an entertaining game.
                              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

BTW, I was pretty sure lakes was the guy in the nike suit sitting on the West side lower level, in the northern most section. I assumed it was anyway because that was the same guy that was in the first row in Frost and he certainly behaved like a tool again.
                                "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                                X