Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USD > Sw Min St > SDSU

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
    No one ever taught you the difference between fact or opinion, did they?
    Weak smack even for a weak 'Yote fan!

This is a D1 Smack Board! Step up or go back to your pathetic fan board and get some experience! You guys make it too easy!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Everything else aside, is there a worse schedule for any team at D-II or above than the ones the Men Yotes have to endure for the next three weeks?
      Mayville, Valley City, William Penn, Mount Marty and something called Palm Beach Atlantic (at least it's a January road trip)...
      How do you recruit to this kind of schedule?
      Jacks never had it this tough... At least they were playing other D-I transition teams.

Almost feel sorry for them....

Comment

Originally posted by jacksbacker View Post
        Everything else aside, is there a worse schedule for any team at D-II or above than the ones the Men Yotes have to endure for the next three weeks?
        Mayville, Valley City, William Penn, Mount Marty and something called Palm Beach Atlantic (at least it's a January road trip)...
        Jacks never had it this tough... At least they were playing other D-I transition teams.

Kind of the same feeling for the USD football team having to take a bus to South Carolina for a game.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          Kind of the same feeling for the USD football team having to take a bus to South Carolina for a game.
          That they lead by something like 56-0 at the half.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksbacker View Post

Valley City is pretty tough, wouldn't be surprised if they win.... and don't count out Mt. Marty....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
              Valley City is pretty tough, wouldn't be surprised if they win.... and don't count out Mt. Marty....
              Mt Marty is 3-13. i think the coyotes can beat them. of course its a highway 50 rivalry so who knows.

Comment

If they lose one of those games I am going to make it a personal mission to go to their board and smack the everloving s**t out of them!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                  For the record, yes we would beat you by 20+. Just a fact.
                  How much would IPFW beat USD by, then? 50? 75? Would USD even score?!?!
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                    How much would IPFW beat USD by, then? 50? 75? Would USD even score?!?!
                    That is funny, very funny RO. Remember though the Jacks will be better than the Coyotes on average by at least 20 points next year. They are just about ready to be in the Big 10 ya know.
                    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                      That is funny, very funny RO. Remember though the Jacks will be better than the Coyotes on average by at least 20 points next year. They are just about ready to be in the Big 10 ya know.
                      No.... but the Coyotes wouldn't win the DAC or the GPAC next year..... And I believe that to be a fact..... if they play DWU they'll loose, BHSU, they'll loose, VCSU they'll loose..... I said this year it'd be a match up but next year USD looses too much.....

Comment

On the womens side we finally have a head to head matchup coming with the U rescheduling Northern Iowa in Feb. Lets see what the u does against UNI and then compare our ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          On the womens side we finally have a head to head matchup coming with the U rescheduling Northern Iowa in Feb. Lets see what the u does against UNI and then compare our ladies.
                          I'm pretty sure Udot beat UNI last year. I think Udot will win this one as well.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Road games don't count remember? thats why your football team never looses.....

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              I'm pretty sure Udot beat UNI last year. I think Udot will win this one as well.
                              I think it's fair to say that this years USD team isn't on the same level as last years team. We'll see what happens this time around.
                              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

I think it's fair to say that this years USD team isn't on the same level as last years team. We'll see what happens this time around.

Ran out of transfers I suppose. UNI just beat Missouri State last night in WBB. I think they broke a 7 game losing streak. UNI has played us tough both of the last two years.

I do think UNI will beat the Yotes even though its in the dump. Needless to say I'll be cheering for UNI. Go Panthers.

Your men's team will see the same drop off (soon) as your women.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
                                X