Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD on National TV

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    Kind of funny that a SDSU fan would say that. Like SDSU's history has been better than Mediocrity, how funny. USD is still ahead of where SDSU was when they left D2.
    The Jacks went 7-4 in their last year of D-2. If the Coyotes can win next week they will go 7-4. How can you say you are ahead of where we were. I love how you say you are ahead of where we were 4 years ago. You are still behind us in 2007!
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatewayrabbit View Post
      The Jacks went 7-4 in their last year of D-2. If the Coyotes can win next week they will go 7-4. How can you say you are ahead of where we were. I love how you say you are ahead of where we were 4 years ago. You are still behind us in 2007!
      Exactly. And we were playing in the "real" NCC which included us and NDSU. So, Coyote_Fan, who's ahead of the what now?

(By the way, the Coyotes will lose to UND next week to finish their last season in the watered-down NCC at 6-5.)
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        Exactly. And we were playing in the "real" NCC which included us and NDSU. So, Coyote_Fan, who's ahead of the what now?

(By the way, the Coyotes will lose to UND next week to finish their last season in the watered-down NCC at 6-5.)
        Nothing like ending the yote strike at the Dakota Dumpster. Some one said that the roof leaked this summer. I think its time for Jim Abbott to pay this repair bill out of his own pocket. He is a nice man and perhaps a great fund raiser so the legislature should not have to donate, nor with Gov Rounds still in charge, the current Gov is not likely to tap the tobacco money which is intended to fund smoking ceasation programs. Thanks but no thanks Wild Bill J.

Comment

Kind of funny that a SDSU fan would say that. Like SDSU's history has been better than Mediocrity, how funny. USD is still ahead of where SDSU was when they left D2.
          First, not relevant. Second, not even factual. Last, not clever. Think before you post or continue as is and confirm your ignorance.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Oh come on guys, you need to take it easy on Coyote_Fan, how many of you actually believe facts matter to the two or three people that actually live in Coyote Nation?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Gentlemen, gentlemen,

Such disregard for our friends down south. However, I cannot resist taking part in the bashing. I've been a Jacks fan ever since moving to Brookings in 1990. Since that point I have witnessed nothing but Jackrabbit success over the Yotes and the numbers support that. The "big" game on TV was absolutely hilarious. In fact I found the following comments appropriate for the event.

1. If your going to put such a debacle on TV put in an hour delay so you can cancel the actual telecast.
              2. Has the suicide watch expired in Verm town?
              3. I should have recorded the game. So whenever I have trouble going to sleep I could watch part of the game again!
              4. When the Yote fans drove home did the oncoming traffic pull over much like a funeral procession?
              5. The success the Mav's running backs had reminded be of an old Joan Baez song "blew by "U"!

Yotes, your going to love transtion football.

Go big, Go blue, Go Jacks

Comment

And, coyote fans, what exactly is the value of being coined Dome Babies on National Television?
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
                  I'm loving the announcers making fun of the yotes road record. The yotes now have a new nickname, "Dome Babies".
                  This was THE first result I got when Googling "Dome Babies" this morning. I guess the TV announcers may have been glancing at the Volante for their game prep.

http://media.www.volanteonline.com/m...-3036737.shtml

I'll let the USD student newspaper speak for itself . . .

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78 View Post
                    This was THE first result I got when Googling "Dome Babies" this morning. I guess the TV announcers may have been glancing at the Volante for their game prep.

http://media.www.volanteonline.com/m...-3036737.shtml

I'll let the USD student newspaper speak for itself . . .
                    At least USD can acknowledge their deficiencies. If Ed doesn't get this road problem figured out soon maybe he should be axed. At SDSU 10 years from now you will probably still be hoping that Nagy can pull that basketball team out of their funk. Matt Morgenthaler was the real reason for your success. Time to cut ties and move on. Oh but the past was so good wasn't it.
                    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

At least USD can acknowledge their deficiencies. If Ed doesn't get this road problem figured out soon maybe he should be axed. At SDSU 10 years from now you will probably still be hoping that Nagy can pull that basketball team out of their funk. Matt Morgenthaler was the real reason for your success. Time to cut ties and move on. Oh but the past was so good wasn't it.
                      It seems that way, since you keep living in it!
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

True, Matt was very good at recruiting D2 players. If I were you I would be more concerned with how Boots will recruit players to play in vemillion as an independent with little hope of a conference in your future.

Comment

Hey Dome Babies,
                          You got TV contracts for those TWO games you all have nailed down for next year?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I was nosing around the internet this morning, visiting sites of some of the teams we compete against. For example, the U of Minnesota's website had a nice story about ten Gophers (present and future -- some are redshirts) starting the wrestling season at the Warren Williamson Dakotronics Open this weekend in Brookings. Minnesota, defending NCAA DI wrestling champs, will next visit our conference colleagues at NDSU for the Bison Open.

So, I decided to visit USD's website to read about their wrestling opener.

Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              I was nosing around the internet this morning, visiting sites of some of the teams we compete against. For example, the U of Minnesota's website had a nice story about ten Gophers (present and future -- some are redshirts) starting the wrestling season at the Warren Williamson Dakotronics Open this weekend in Brookings. Minnesota, defending NCAA DI wrestling champs, will next visit our conference colleagues at NDSU for the Bison Open.

So, I decided to visit USD's website to read about their wrestling opener.

Hmmmm.

Let's not forget about baseball, any mention of that on their site?

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
                                Be sure to check out South Dakota's TEAM on TV tonight "Live" from Omaha! Watch as The Big Red Coyote Machine puts the first loss of the season on the Mavs and moves into a tie for first place in the NCC.
                                I watched and was not impressed. The Coyotes were outplayed in every aspect of the game by a team that has no D-1 aspirations and a downhill future. USD never had a chance.
                                Last edited by Jacked_Up; 11-06-2007, 11:41 PM.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X