USD on National TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD on National TV

Be sure to check out South Dakota's TEAM on TV tonight "Live" from Omaha! Watch as The Big Red Coyote Machine puts the first loss of the season on the Mavs and moves into a tie for first place in the NCC. The case will also made for them as a 'contender' for the National Championship in D2 which is something that the JackBunnys never were. Kind of a nice way to start the transition and way ahead of where the Brooksville Boys were.

You can check it out on either DirecTV or DishNetwork. Be sure to get on The Yote Train while you are at it. Oh I forgot, you don't know what satellite TV is.

Re: USD on National TV

No, but we know what "ESPN" is!

Oh, wait.. you couldn't even spell it! HOSEUR!!

So if you're a "National Celebrity" what did you do anyway? Did you make some obnoxious phone message like another USD Grad (Pat O'Brien)? Or are you one those who is "Famous in their own mind?" There is medication for that now!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
      Be sure to check out South Dakota's TEAM on TV tonight "Live" from Omaha! Watch as The Big Red Coyote Machine puts the first loss of the season on the Mavs and moves into a tie for first place in the NCC. The case will also made for them as a 'contender' for the National Championship in D2 which is something that the JackBunnys never were. Kind of a nice way to start the transition and way ahead of where the Brooksville Boys were.

You can check it out on either DirecTV or DishNetwork. Be sure to get on The Yote Train while you are at it. Oh I forgot, you don't know what satellite TV is.
      You know what, I will check it out because I am pro South Dakota.

But, seriously???? South Dakota's team???? That is my favorite delusional USD slogan!

I can just about imagine Abbott talking about that slogan after someone suggested that they call the 'Yotes "South Dakota's Team". "I have a great idea! Since we can't compete with SDSU in any way, shape, or form, let's come up with a catchy little slogan like 'South Dakota's Team'! That will show those darn Jackrabbits. Man I hate those guys!"

Question, what happens if you lose and slip way back into D2 mediocrity? People will care less about USD Athletics than they already do now!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Not putting a very good showing up so far Yote fans. I guess its on the road though so it doesn't count.

14-0 UNO

UNO has about 200 yards rushing to 10'ish for USD in the first half.

Comment

Been watching the first half. Looks like UNO has got them beat on the line, but must have no pass coverage. Udot's two scores set up by long passes. UNO has stopped Udot running game. Don't know if I can hang on through the entire 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
            Been watching the first half. Looks like UNO has got them beat on the line, but must have no pass coverage. Udot's two scores set up by long passes. UNO has stopped Udot running game. Don't know if I can hang on through the entire 2nd half.
            My brother is coming to Yankton tonight if you want to head out on the town. Just give me a buzz.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Let's put the televised USD game into perspective. I had the game on the TV for about three minutes, watching UNO move the ball rather easily and score their first seven points. My wife comes in and says "how about Gray's Anatomy." Now, I'm not a big fan of Gray's Anatomy. USD or Gray's Anatomy?

Gray's Anatomy it is! Pretty interesting one tonight. A guy falls 12,000 ft (skydiving but 'chute doesn't open) and survives with minimal injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                My brother is coming to Yankton tonight if you want to head out on the town. Just give me a buzz.
                Thanks, but I don't think I can keep up with you young bucks!

Comment

Thanks, but I don't think I can keep up with you young bucks!
                  He's only bringing 5 of his friends. They are planning to stay at my place tonight and I'm dang near ready for bed! I think they have Lesterville on their mind. I won't be involved in that, my wife made that pretty clear.

I'm watching the Heat and the Pistons. I hate tv doctor dramas, total BS.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Is there a final on the Udot and UNO game? Too lazy to go downstairs and turn it on. Decided to sit in hot tub and drink some beer instead.

After watching the first half, I think there is a distinct difference in the type and quality of ball of either team compared to what we are used to watching. It is hard to compare apples to apples, but the depth and overall speed is definately at a different level at SDSU and its opponents.

Comment

Is there a final on the Udot and UNO game? Too lazy to go downstairs and turn it on. Decided to sit in hot tub and drink some beer instead.

After watching the first half, I think there is a distinct difference in the type and quality of ball of either team compared to what we are used to watching. It is hard to compare apples to apples, but the depth and overall speed is definately at a different level at SDSU and its opponents.
                      34-14 UNO with 8 minutes left. Coyotes just got picked off.

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post

Typical big talk from the Coyote fans who are getting their arse kicked down at UNO. Since they are finally playing a team with some credentials, they find out how bad they really are. Well, conference hopes gone, regional ranking gone, USD gone...get ready for your four years of purgatory. Your smart mouth deserves everything you are getting tonight. Yeh, we know what satellite TV is SD4eversucks, and we thank the Coyotes for getting this game on TV so everybody can see that their is no such animal as a Coyote train.

Oh yeah, 41-14 now...the pups can't defend and can't score.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
                          34-14 UNO with 8 minutes left. Coyotes just got picked off.
                          Make that 41-14 with 6 minutes left.

Comment

Good night all, this party is over...I'm going to bed.

Comment

Nebraska Omaha just scored again, 41-14 Mav's with 6 minutes to go.

Rushing Yards
                              UNO = 410
                              USD = 98

Comment

Working...
                              X