• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD on National TV

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
    Make that 41-14 with 6 minutes left.

Ouch! Rushing yards: uno 410 usd 98.

I thought the yote weakness was pass defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
      Typical big talk from the Coyote fans who are getting their arse kicked down at UNO. Since they are finally playing a team with some credentials, they find out how bad they really are. Well, conference hopes gone, regional ranking gone, USD gone...get ready for your four years of purgatory.
      Yeah but at least they are still South Dakota's team, or is that is jeopardy now. haha
      "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I'm watching the Heat and the Pistons. I hate tv doctor dramas, total BS.
        Made me chuckle. I do not watch shows about lawyers.

Well, finished Grey's Anatomy and went back to see what was happening at the UNO game. An accurate word describing UNO's game over USD: domination.

Watching the news now. USD's football team is getting toasted in Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
          Nebraska Omaha just scored again, 41-14 Mav's with 6 minutes to go.

Rushing Yards
          UNO = 410
          USD = 98
          Famous Amos??? Apparently didn't show up. Well, now CoyoteFan will need to go to the doctor tomorrow to see if he can have his foot removed from his mouth, or maybe it was stuck up somewhere else??

Comment

USD just called "Dome Babies" by the color commentator.

OUCH!
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

I'm loving the announcers making fun of the yotes road record. The yotes now have a new nickname, "Dome Babies".

Comment

Dang, I was going to go to bed, but it was just like a car accident. you don't want to watch, but you just have to. Looks like an old fashioned butt kicking to me. Wish I would have turned on the Coyote Sports Network and listened to what Culhane had to say. I am sure the reffing was bad.

Comment

Anyone in the Vermillion area want to swing by the dakota dump and talk coyotefan and sd4everfollowingSDSU down from the roof.

Comment

This is one of the first times I have listened to Culhane and actually had him realize what a butt kicking they were getting and he admitted it. He said many times that they were overmatched and were just getting manhandled. Kind of nice hearing him eat crow for once.

Comment

Is anyone else concerned that crows may be added to the endangered species list as USD enters DI purgatory?

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        He's only bringing 5 of his friends. They are planning to stay at my place tonight and I'm dang near ready for bed! I think they have Lesterville on their mind. I won't be involved in that, my wife made that pretty clear.

I'm watching the Heat and the Pistons. I hate tv doctor dramas, total BS.
                        Lesterville ................................

Comment

I bet you guys though that I would not come on here after that rather unexpected debacle in Omaha. You underestimate SD4 if you did. I will have to give you credit for some fairly good smack but in general you still leave quite a bit to be desired. I will have to admit (as hard as that is) that the Yotes played a fairly bad game. Those two stupid long drives in the 3rd quarter which ended up in pathetic field goal attempts really killed them. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened had they taken the lead like they should have. UNO is a pretty good team (they would probably beat the BunnyJacks too) and they may have just won the game but ya never know.

I'll be seeing you all around as I am just getting warmed up here in DumBunnyLand. You better be ready to bring it.

Oh, that's right. "Shut your pie hole". That's so classy. Ha, ha, ha and all that stuff.

I gotta get some sleep.

Comment

Did someone fart?

Oh wait it was SD4everfollowingtheJacks blowing his own horn.

Never mind.
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                              Famous Amos??? Apparently didn't show up. Well, now CoyoteFan will need to go to the doctor tomorrow to see if he can have his foot removed from his mouth, or maybe it was stuck up somewhere else??
                              What do you mean remove the foot from my mouth. I predicted UNO to win this game 42-21. I took alot of grief from USD fans on the D2 board most of the week for picking USD to lose by 3 touchdowns. USD played McNeese State tougher than they played UNO and had to travel much further with fewer fans that went with them. USD is not having a very good year period. They can't win on the road. Never did I say road games don't count so I don't know where that notion is coming from. I actually believe quite the opposite. The true character of a team is revealed on the road and apparently USD doesn't have much of it right now.
                              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                                Is there a final on the Udot and UNO game? Too lazy to go downstairs and turn it on. Decided to sit in hot tub and drink some beer instead.

After watching the first half, I think there is a distinct difference in the type and quality of ball of either team compared to what we are used to watching. It is hard to compare apples to apples, but the depth and overall speed is definately at a different level at SDSU and its opponents.
                                That is bogus. UNO's offense ran better than McNeese State against USD and their defense stopped USD more effectively as well. I would say that between the two teams that UNO is very much on McNeese's level. SDSU would also get their tails handed to them down in Omaha.
                                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
                                X