Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How about them Huskers and Gophers?

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
    Looks like a losing season for the Huskers. Colorado now up 58 to 35 with 4 minutes left.
    So much for that Husker invite to the Insight.Com Bowl!

What are the odds Bohl will be a candidate for the Huskers job?
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Speculation during the game was that Bo Pellini (former Nebraska and OU defensive coordinator and current LSU D-coordinator) and Turner Gill (U Buffalo coach and former Husker QB) are the front-runners. If it doesn't go to Pellini, I'll be really surprised.

The gang at Bisonville seems to think that Texas A&M is a possibility for Bohl after their coach resigned today (after whacking Texas...)
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
        So much for that Husker invite to the Insight.Com Bowl!

What are the odds Bohl will be a candidate for the Huskers job?
        Little if any chance at all. Pelini or Gill have inside track.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          Speculation during the game was that Bo Pellini (former Nebraska and OU defensive coordinator and current LSU D-coordinator) and Turner Gill (U Buffalo coach and former Husker QB) are the front-runners. If it doesn't go to Pellini, I'll be really surprised.

The gang at Bisonville seems to think that Texas A&M is a possibility for Bohl after their coach resigned today (after whacking Texas...)
          If there is a team in a major conference that needs a head coach, they'll think he's a candidate for the job. It really doesn't matter who the team is. I believe Bohl is an AWESOME coach, but he's not an automatic candidate for every job that's open.

Comment

Callahan is out! Thank God!

It will be interesting to see who becomes the next coach of the Big Red!

Turner Gill, Bo Pellini, and Paul Johnson seem to the front runners.

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Bohl has no chance of getting the Tezas A&M job. He is a great coach but he will not get a head job at any BCS school. Not this year anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                Callahan is out! Thank God!

It will be interesting to see who becomes the next coach of the Big Red!

Turner Gill, Bo Pellini, and Paul Johnson seem to the front runners.

SUPERBUNNY
                I vote Bo.

Comment

I saw this joke over on some nu fan board pretty funny.
                  "In an overwhelming landslide of votes, Bill Callahan was elected by the Olympic Coaching Committee to coach the United States bobsled teams in the upcoming Winter Olympics. They believe that there is no other coach that can take a team downhill faster than he can."

Comment

Working...
                  X