Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How about them Huskers and Gophers?

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    Between falling off the wagon for Hobo Day and the Florida, Oklahoma band wagons...your hind end must be sore.
    Well I only played DD for some drunk friends so no falling off the wagon for me on hobo day. Didn't expect OU to lose to Colorado in the last seconds and figured Auburn would give Florida a tough battle.

On a side note how about the Kentucky Wildcats football team, being ranked in the top 10 for the first time in quite a while.

Comment

No doubt, last week was crazy. There are a lot of top 25 match ups this week, so some more biggies are goin' down.
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
        On a side note how about the Kentucky Wildcats football team, being ranked in the top 10 for the first time in quite a while.
        New favorite team?

Comment

Get on the Bandwagon Bluehat!!! LOL

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Soon one of the mavbots will be on here talking about how Kentucky is their favorite football team.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              Soon one of the mavbots will be on here talking about how Kentucky is their favorite football team.
              Actually, I was expecting one of them to start talking about how South Florida is going to beat Hawaii in the national championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
                New favorite team?
                Nope just surprised after watching them suck the last few years.

Comment

Go South Florida Bulls! this years Ruckers. fyi the early bowl game predicactions put usf in the orange bowl but they still have to play lousiville, ruckers and Cinni. oh ya uk is for real too!

Comment

Originally posted by sdsurulz08 View Post
                    Go South Florida Bulls! this years Ruckers. fyi the early bowl game predicactions put usf in the orange bowl but they still have to play lousiville, ruckers and Cinni. oh ya uk is for real too!
                    SDSUrulz08, I have to say that you are either on something or onto something!

Really not sure which!

Hey, bluehatman, how about those Huskers making your Gators looks silly in the title game a few years back? That was awesome!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Anything is possible come bowl time...well except for the Gophers winning a bowl game.

Comment

Anything is possible come bowl time...well except for the Gophers winning a bowl game.

Those Huskers did the same thing to a lot of teams over a pretty long stretch of years!

Hardly a fluke!

SUPERBUNNY
                        Last edited by SUPERBUNNY; 11-08-2007, 10:14 AM.
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

uk is already off to a 5-0 start and can make it 6-0 after tonight if they beat south carolina. If they can some how beat lsu and florida they can be number one. usf has a few though games too but can could be in the top 5 at the end of the year too. oh ya hawaii should be considered for a major bowl game as well. i'll be at cubbies watching uk game tonight so hope to see ya down there bluehat!

Comment

@JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

The Huskers got their butts handed to them by Ok State. Husker fans were leaving at halftime.
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Think Callahan could take some cues from Gandy on his post game press conference. Except I don't think he's going to have to tell media and fans to come after him.

The noose is definitely tightening around the AD's neck in Lincoln
                                "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                                X