If The Coyotes Played the Jacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If The Coyotes Played the Jacks

It seems to me that Joel Neilson has been doing a good job down at the U. I would also imagine that some of the dissent from coaches would come from him making changes and making tough decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_H
      "  Interesting bit of news,  news you will not hear on the Craig and Mike show. "

Mostly you will not hear it because it is not true. JACKGUYII posts it and you automatically believe it? Please.
      Mike, it sounded good. It was what I wanted to hear so why shouldn't I believe it? Besides I live in Arlington SD now and dont have to pass through Vermillion. Only thing wrong with Arlington is their school colors red and white. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN

Besides I live in Arlington SD now and dont have to pass through Vermillion. Only thing wrong with Arlington is their school colors red and white. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
        Hey, I grew up in Arlington and there is absolutely nothing wrong with red and white as the school colors for a team called the Cardinals at the High School level. Now as for red and white at the college level, that is different.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII

Think what you want but maybe do a little research before you outright discount it. Why is it so hard to believe there is dissent in the Coyote Athletic program? I didn't just pull this out of my xxx like some of the comments made on your program!
          And we are to know this by ...

So far the only thing to go by is your blanket statement. What research have you done? You don't say anything other than you didn't pull it out of your xxx. Do I think there are reasons why tension could exist in the USD athletic department? Yes, absolutely, but just as there are reasons why there could be tension in the SDSU athletic department.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

When was the last time SDSU had athletic staff members leave in the middle of a football season....i've heard bad things about USD internally, and I live in Colorado Springs. Their football team has been a good cover up.

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic

And we are to know this by ...

So far the only thing to go by is your blanket statement. What research have you done? You don't say anything other than you didn't pull it out of your xxx. Do I think there are reasons why tension could exist in the USD athletic department? Yes, absolutely, but just as there are reasons why there could be tension in the SDSU athletic department.

Comment

Working...
            X