USD Playoff picture.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD Playoff picture.....

I'm with the good Doctor, pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving but French Silk Pie on most days.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Smart-asses
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
        I'm with the good Doctor, pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving but French Silk Pie on most days.  

Go State!  ;D
        Might explain that little bit of extra weight you carry.
        Maybe thats a "schlitz tumor" as they say in my profession.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

You skinny guys make me sick, I could snap you like a twig! Just kidding.

Go State! ;D

Comment

It's about nine hours from kick off against the Bison. My favorite pie would be to serve them a Buffalo pie in about twelve hours.

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT USD?

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
              You skinny guys make me sick, I could snap you like a twig!    Just kidding.

Go State!  ;D
              I'm working on changing my profile and its not by working out. Unless lifting 12 ounces counts. 89, you've got nothing to worry about.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
                USD changes their logo again? School officials feel the new logo is even scarier than their previous one. It is also felt that it more closely portrays the history of their athletic program.

USD, South Dakota's Team!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

And when was the last time that the SDSU football team accomplished anything of substance. It might as well be never. It's pretty tough to be critical of USD when you don't exactly have a great history to brag about. D2 or D1 different division, same old mediocre football. You'd think someone would step up and do something about that problem called a football program in Brookings. At least USD is making huge strides towards being a good football program again.
                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan

And when was the last time that the SDSU football team accomplished anything of substance.  It might as well be never.  It's pretty tough to be critical of USD when you don't exactly have a great history to brag about.  D2 or D1 different division, same old mediocre football.  You'd think someone would step up and do something about that problem called a football program in Brookings.  At least USD is making huge strides towards being a good football program again.  
                  Got to you with that one, didn't I? Here I re-did it just for you:

USD, South Dakota's dII Team!

Enjoy!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

And when was the last time that the SDSU football team accomplished anything of substance. It might as well be never. It's pretty tough to be critical of USD when you don't exactly have a great history to brag about. D2 or D1 different division, same old mediocre football. You'd think someone would step up and do something about that problem called a football program in Brookings. At least USD is making huge strides towards being a good football program again.
                    Yeah, those are some huge strides. You can really tell that somebody wants the football program to step up with the nonconference scheduel. Nothing helps a program more than playing Peru State, Crookston, upper iowa, morhead, etc. I wish the Jacks had that kind of foresight.

Comment

they make a really great peach and apple pie in a paper bag at one of the local "ma & pa" bakeries just south of greater Milwaukee. Normally, I'm a pumpkin pie guy, though. Usually enjoyed while watching the T-day football game with a beer.
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Anyone try the pumpkin dessert pizza at Pizza Ranch? Mmmm-mmmm-mmmm! :drooling:

But I'll be attemping something difficult this thanksgiving, making pecan pies.
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

How about a nice big cowpie

Comment

I had Jello today . . . oops, wrong thread . . .

Never Mind!!!!
                            /Emily Latella
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                              I had Jello today . . . oops, wrong thread . . .

Never Mind!!!!
                              /Emily Latella
                              You may not want to eat that stuff.........

http://www.transbay.net/~enf/jello.html

Where does jello come from?
                              Where does jello come from? The Chicago Tribune of March 5th, 1997 finally answers the question thus:
                              Gelatin seems benign enough. And in fact it is. It's nothing but molecules of protein that have been heated and then, as they cool, trap tiny particles of water. But where does that protein come from? The rumors are always spoken of in hushed terms: that Jell-O is made of horse hooves... or worse.
                              Actually the truth is worse. Or at least it sounds worse. The source of the protein in Jell-O is "hide trimmings," animal tissue that is rendered, purified, filtered, and then purified again, leaving a protein called collagen.

Of course, then they have to go and ruin their exposition with gratitous veggie-bashing:
                              The gelatin that is the building block of Jell-O is so purified that the FDA doesn't regard it as a meat product. Likewise, all but the strictest vegetarians find Jell-O acceptable.
                              Gee, thanks. What does the FDA know, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

You may not want to eat that stuff.........

http://www.transbay.net/~enf/jello.html

Where does jello come from?
                                Where does jello come from? The Chicago Tribune of March 5th, 1997 finally answers the question thus:
                                Gelatin seems benign enough. And in fact it is. It's nothing but molecules of protein that have been heated and then, as they cool, trap tiny particles of water. But where does that protein come from? The rumors are always spoken of in hushed terms: that Jell-O is made of horse hooves... or worse.
                                Actually the truth is worse. Or at least it sounds worse. The source of the protein in Jell-O is "hide trimmings," animal tissue that is rendered, purified, filtered, and then purified again, leaving a protein called collagen.

Of course, then they have to go and ruin their exposition with gratitous veggie-bashing:
                                The gelatin that is the building block of Jell-O is so purified that the FDA doesn't regard it as a meat product. Likewise, all but the strictest vegetarians find Jell-O acceptable.
                                Gee, thanks. What does the FDA know, anyway?

Mmmmmm....yummy nummy hide trimmings!
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X