• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• propar80
    replied
    Re: The Official USD to D-I Smack Thread

Originally posted by Yote53 View Post
    You dream. I think they need to check the toxin levels of the drinking water up there on The Farm. It seems the water runoff from the fields is polluting the drinking water to dangerously high levels causing delusion. Some of you may be saved, for many of you it is to late.

And this coming from a guy who spent time living in Vermillion, SD? The same Vermillion that has more trailer's per capita than the rest of the U.S. combined??

You should feel lucky Verm-Town was "forward-thinking" enough to have running water much less clean water in that Armpit of SD.

Go Jacks!!

Leave a comment:

• Yote53
    replied

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
    Never been in the same position as usd2. We have always been better, even when numbers don't add up. By your own admission several weeks ago, the GWFC does not count. Maybe it only counts if you play at win all the games at home only.
    You dream. I think they need to check the toxin levels of the drinking water up there on The Farm. It seems the water runoff from the fields is polluting the drinking water to dangerously high levels causing delusion. Some of you may be saved, for many of you it is to late.

Leave a comment:

• jacksfaninne
    replied

We pay a price in 2008 but 2009 is looking pretty sweet,
    Thanks to the Great West Conference, which we helped build, and which most yotee fans mocked. You're welcome.

The udot: Where the view never changes.

Leave a comment:

• 1bunnies
    replied

We pay a price in 2008 but 2009 is looking pretty sweet, even the Jack Faithful must admit that. Those who lived in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, you were in the same position as we are now at one time.

South Dakota also announced opponents for the 2009 season. Currently they have agreed to games either verbally or contractually with 10 different teams. Eight of the 10 teams are NCAA Division I teams and 2009 will include a complete four-game Great West Football Conference schedule. USD will host McNeese State, Southeastern Louisiana, Southern Utah, UC-Davis, West Texas A&M and William Penn. The Coyotes will travel to Cal Poly, North Dakota, Northern Colorado and Northern Iowa.

http://www.usdcoyotes.com/sports/foo...elease_id=4432

As for LaCrosse, we squeeked it out by one point, yes, but a win is a win, and we were a 36 schollie D2 team at the time. It was an embarassing loss for you guys at the time, but I think you made up for it by taking down the Bison this past season. Did I just say something nice about the Jacks? I must go do penance.
    Never been in the same position as usd2. We have always been better, even when numbers don't add up. By your own admission several weeks ago, the GWFC does not count. Maybe it only counts if you play at win all the games at home only.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

From the offical USD website boxerboy has it right.

2003 - 5-6-0 (NCC, 2-5-0, 6th)
    34.................Concordia-St. Paul................28
    10.................Minnesota-Duluth..................7
    24..............@Wisconsin-LaCrosse.............28
    0 ...................Nebraska-Omaha.................34
    31.......................Augustana................ ......27
    30...................Minnesota State....................0
    21..................@St. Cloud State.................33
    11................South Dakota State...............22
    3 ................@North Dakota State..............35
    3 ......................North Dakota...................37
    56.....................Lincoln (Mo.)......................7

That one stands out too....hehe.....I can never resist. And by the looks of it, I do believe it was in the Dump so its gotta count right?

Leave a comment:

• Yote53
    replied

You know, I had completely purged that loss on the road to UW-L from my memory. Much like I'm sure you'd like to rid yourself of that debacle you witnessed on The Farm at the hands of UW-L.

I think both schools should steer clear of hyphenated UW schools for the immediate future.

Leave a comment:

• propar80
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Road loss. Doesn't count.

Rep Points!! Very Funny!

Go Jacks!!

Leave a comment:

• Yote53
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Thank you filbert. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Not only that, it was the John Austin Era, blaaah!

Leave a comment:

• EQguy
    replied

Oh SNAP! We get to do it now too.

LLLLLLAAAAAAAACCCCCCCRRRRRRRROOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEE!

I will say your 2009 schedule looks decent and not all that different from SDSU's second year schedule. It only looks sweet when you compare it to this year.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post

...................Nebraska-Omaha.................34
    Ed Meierkort (2004-present

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
    you lost in 2003 to La Crosse, get your complete facts buddy.

...................Nebraska-Omaha.................34
    Ed Meierkort (2004-present

Leave a comment:

• boxerboy
    replied

We pay a price in 2008 but 2009 is looking pretty sweet, even the Jack Faithful must admit that. Those who lived in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, you were in the same position as we are now at one time.

South Dakota also announced opponents for the 2009 season. Currently they have agreed to games either verbally or contractually with 10 different teams. Eight of the 10 teams are NCAA Division I teams and 2009 will include a complete four-game Great West Football Conference schedule. USD will host McNeese State, Southeastern Louisiana, Southern Utah, UC-Davis, West Texas A&M and William Penn. The Coyotes will travel to Cal Poly, North Dakota, Northern Colorado and Northern Iowa.

As for LaCrosse, we squeeked it out by one point, yes, but a win is a win, and we were a 36 schollie D2 team at the time. It was an embarassing loss for you guys at the time, but I think you made up for it by taking down the Bison this past season. Did I just say something nice about the Jacks? I must go do penance.
    you lost in 2003 to La Crosse, get your complete facts buddy.

Leave a comment:

• Yote53
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tlk23
    replied

Atleast people know where Wisconsin LaCrosse is located. Culver-Stockten? Wasn't Black Hills State available? How about O'Gorman? How far down on the list is Stockton? USD is thier only non-conference game this year.

Leave a comment:

• boxerboy
    replied

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    What is worse laughing so hard you could cry at a schedule or crying so loud that you could laugh when losing one of those laughable home games. AKA LaCrosse. Now that is laughable.
    Hey Yote fan, try to remember what happened on September 20, 2003 (to your own team)before you write your next piece of garbage. In 2004 you actually squeaked one out by 1 something like 45-44. I wouldn't start pointing fingers or be real proud of your boys efforts.
    If your going to be Div. I remember your own history before you come on here and gloat, and grow up already. Try acting like you belong instead of acting like that annoying, pesky, know it all, little brother that everyone just wants to beat the hell out of because he's such a Loser.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X