Clear All

Re: Bison score without ball

Comment

Just messin' with the 'Yotes.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        ...on the other hand: at the end of this evening's KELO TV 10:00 PM news, there's was a short teaser intro to a story that will be presented tomorrow morning about a new presence USD will have in Sioux Falls. My guess is the story will be about USD opening an office for its foundation etc., something SDSU did a number of years ago. I think I'll just say "now, where did they get THAT idea?" or maybe, "gosh, I wish SDSU had thought of THAT!"
        As predicted:

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDet....cfm?Id=130770

USD's also introduced a new motto: USD following SDSU since 1881
        Last edited by LakeJack; 04-24-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
          As predicted:

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDet....cfm?Id=130770

USD's also introduced a new moto: USD following SDSU since 1881
          "First of all, we have a significant number of students from Sioux Falls and we recruit heavily from those four schools," Abbott said.

Doesn't he realize there are 5 high schools in Sioux Falls (Lincoln, Roosevelt, Washington, O'Gorman, and Christian)? So which one don't they recruit heavily from?

Comment

Maybe I'm confused, but isn't there already some sort of USD office at 57th and Louise?
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              "First of all, we have a significant number of students from Sioux Falls and we recruit heavily from those four schools," Abbott said.

Doesn't he realize there are 5 high schools in Sioux Falls (Lincoln, Roosevelt, Washington, O'Gorman, and Christian)? So which one don't they recruit heavily from?
              SFC is the fairly obvious answer.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Considering Sioux Falls Christian didn't even have football until five years ago.
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  I was going to guess Stinkin Lincoln.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                    Considering Sioux Falls Christian didn't even have football until five years ago.
                    I would guess a pretty decent percentage of Christian students don't choose to go to college at USD (or SDSU for that matter). Seems like a Northwestern/Dordt/Bethel crowd. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                      Not sure why it would matter if they had football for prospective students to choose USD or SDSU for that matter.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                        I would guess a pretty decent percentage of Christian students don't choose to go to college at USD (or SDSU for that matter). Seems like a Northwestern/Dordt/Bethel crowd. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
                        Who knows, some might choose to go to NDSU.

Comment

As I was driving home from Omaha last night on I-29 I thought of this thread just as I crossed the boarder into SD. Something triggered that thought, any guesses?
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            As I was driving home from Omaha last night on I-29 I thought of this thread just as I crossed the boarder into SD. Something triggered that thought, any guesses?
                            You saw a billboard along the interstate that was paid for by the USD fan board advertising this thread?
                            Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 04-27-2012, 12:14 PM.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              You saw a billboard along the interstate that was paid for by the USD fan board advertising this thread?
                              Close enough, chicken dinner for you. Said billboard in the exact location of the Jackrabbit one placed there several years ago. It is a different color so I suppose that could be considered an original idea.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                                Close enough, chicken dinner for you. Said billboard in the exact location of the Jackrabbit one placed there several years ago. It is a different color so I suppose that could be considered an original idea.
                                Did it say.....YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE FROM HERE? (what a great theme) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWe're you the first to have a billboard?We're you the first university? Uh, nopeSo really in your minds, you really have been chasing us since 1862.

Comment

Working...
                                X