You can have all the wins ya want but ya aint winning in Vermillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can have all the wins ya want but ya aint winning in Vermillion

Is it possible to triple stamp a double stamp?
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Hey guys. Woah, Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

the family asked me one morning when I looked outside if it was snowing, I told them it was ankle deep to a flea,

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          the family asked me one morning when I looked outside if it was snowing, I told them it was ankle deep to a flea,
          Hah! It's much more this morning. So much that I don't have to go to MHS today! Sweet I had gym today anyways. Hate that class with a passion. guess u get to hang out on here today.
          Great moments are born from great opportunities.
          ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
            Hah! It's much more this morning. So much that I don't have to go to MHS today! Sweet I had gym today anyways. Hate that class with a passion. guess u get to hang out on here today.
            So how much snow did we get in Mitchell? I know it's smack thread, but I am snow bound in North Dakota, and have not been down to Arlington in about three weeks. Do I need to call my snow removal guy to open my drive way?

I cant think of anything stupid to say. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              So how much snow did we get in Mitchell? I know it's smack thread, but I am snow bound in North Dakota, and have not been down to Arlington in about three weeks. Do I need to call my snow removal guy to open my drive way?

If Arlington is anything like Brookings, you, uh......might want to give him a buzz. But what's the point if you're stuck in North Dakota?

Wait another day or two and let the system pass.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                If Arlington is anything like Brookings, you, uh......might want to give him a buzz. But what's the point if you're stuck in North Dakota?

Wait another day or two and let the system pass.
                Thanks Rowdy, I am heading south come Friday, and need to give a heads up. Your report was helpful. Arlington is no different than Btown, seldom do we have different weather. Looks like got some snow last night and might have been significant. Oh shucks this is a smack thread, and here I am talking weather. I suppose Vermillion got snow too. Good for them.

Comment

Thanks Rowdy, I am heading south come Friday, and need to give a heads up. Your report was helpful. Arlington is no different than Btown, seldom do we have different weather. Looks like got some snow last night and might have been significant. Oh shucks this is a smack thread, and here I am talking weather. I suppose Vermillion got snow too. Good for them.
                  We didn't get a ton of snow (we could've if an inch of it wasn't ice.) But we got maybe 4 or 5 inches. It's a sloppy mess, to say the least.

Heavy heavy snow too...lots of branches broke all around town.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

70's sunny and nice here in my bottom of the Mo/MS system locale. Think I'll go swimming outside tonight.

Did the lakes freeze over for ice fishing at Poinsett this year?

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                      70's sunny and nice here in my bottom of the Mo/MS system locale. Think I'll go swimming outside tonight.

Did the lakes freeze over for ice fishing at Poinsett this year?
                      Oh yeah, they sure did except one person lost their life during one of the thaws. Not good I suspect between Volga and Arlington on Brush Lake I saw up to six fishing tents out on the ice in late January-early February. I would go out there for love or money, but some do.

Comment

I scooped my grandma's shed platform..I had about 4 inches up here in Letcher(where I live) but Mitchell had 3.2. And no power!! My friends were complaining ha.
                        Great moments are born from great opportunities.
                        ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                          CF, congrats on the win. Glad your students were able to storm the court.

Hope you all have your televisions set to espn when our crowd rushes the court in Sioux Falls in March.
                          And so it was written...

so, did Coyote Fan watch? or do we even care?

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                            And so it was written...

so, did Coyote Fan watch? or do we even care?
                            Don't care, along w/ the Augie students being pulled from their campus to cheer for Western Illinois.

Comment

At least the Augie students didn't throw carrots onto the court and cost WIU the game in regulation . . . like they did on at least a couple of occasions to Augie back in the day . . .
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                Don't care, along w/ the Augie students being pulled from their campus to cheer for Western Illinois.
                                Explain? So augie students were recruited to cheer for wiu?
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X