X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: South Dakota State at Youngstown State

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    This thread isn't funny.
    Do you mean funny ha-ha, or funny roll-your-eyes and twirl your index finger around your ear kind of funny?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Slosho- I am pretty sure you are joking. If not when the lizard people get complete control of the world will I still be able to get Church's fried chicken and see the hollywood set of the NASA moon landings inside of Area 51?
      Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Do you mean funny ha-ha, or funny roll-your-eyes and twirl your index finger around your ear kind of funny?
        The ha-ha kind. There are few attempts to inject a little humor. I enjoy a little humor with smack.

The thread is tired.

I'm tired.

Comment

The ha-ha kind. There are few attempts to inject a little humor. I enjoy a little humor with smack.

The thread is tired.

I'm tired.
          my 3 month old likes this one. How do you make a kleenex dance......

Put a little boogie in it.

Usually gets a smile and reaction out of him, which is not surprising considering he get a kick out of the cieling fan.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Grouchy old man here: I was disappointed in the coyote-hanging incident. We don't need to escalate this thing. In fact, whoever did that is playing into USD's hands, getting MORE attention for the billboard that was intended to fire up their fans. I suggest we do our part to NOT fire up USD's fan base: Ignore them.

I'd really prefer that the rivalry not get so ugly this time. I'd like to be able to take my son to the games and at least know that OUR fans will behave. We can't control anybody else.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

The thread is tired.

I'm tired.
              *knock-knock*

Never mind, you've probably heard that one.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                Grouchy old man here: I was disappointed in the coyote-hanging incident. We don't need to escalate this thing. In fact, whoever did that is playing into USD's hands, getting MORE attention for the billboard that was intended to fire up their fans. I suggest we do our part to NOT fire up USD's fan base: Ignore them.
                Isn't this cart before horse, or dead coyote before live coyote? Until they find out who did this, if they ever do, why automatically assume it was from the Jacks' side? The result you allude to - getting more attention and firing up USD fan base - is motive that should raise suspicions beyond Jackrabbit Nation.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                  Isn't this cart before horse, or dead coyote before live coyote? Until they find out who did this, if they ever do, why automatically assume it was from the Jacks' side? The result you allude to - getting more attention and firing up USD fan base - is motive that should raise suspicions beyond Jackrabbit Nation.
                  Not buying it but I guess it happened before when SDSU fans threw carrots on the court at the DakotaDome.
                  Southern Pecan

Comment

Even sour rhubarb pie would taste good today. bob abob bob rhurbarb pie.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                      Good point. But it seems like an awful elaborate scheme. Occam's Razor applies here, I think.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                        Occam's Razor
                        Well I learned a lot from that Google search. Can't say this thread was worthless now.

Thanks JJ!
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by joeybrownerHOF View Post
                          Slosho- I am pretty sure you are joking. If not when the lizard people get complete control of the world will I still be able to get Church's fried chicken and see the hollywood set of the NASA moon landings inside of Area 51?
                          NOT joking.
                          and even if I'm wrong, they had malice in their plan to create this billboard. (They knew college kids would do something that would look bad and create more publicity)

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                            NOT joking.
                            and even if I'm wrong, they had malice in their plan to create this billboard. (They knew college kids would do something that would look bad and create more publicity)
                            So now we have either an inside job by USD admin. and/or implied malice on the part of USD? I think Yotemeal was right. Let's get Caruso on the case.
                            Southern Pecan

Comment

Originally posted by joeybrownerHOF View Post
                              So now we have either an inside job by USD admin. and/or implied malice on the part of USD? I think Yotemeal was right. Let's get Caruso on the case.
                              So joe do you actually think usd put a billboard out side of brooking so people would know when the game was as their only intent? If so I have so bottled air I would like to sell you. Wise up.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I have to tell you I am appalled at he behavior of a certain faction of SDSU fans that went out and murdered an innocent coyote and hung it up on the billboard. After reading for the last 3 years how well behaved you all are, as is all the State fans, that something this disgusting could happen. I am calling PETA tomorrow.

Keep it Classy State

YFE

Comment

Working...
                                X