Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: South Dakota State at Youngstown State

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
    . . . but is hell really all that funny?
    Here we go. State fans don't swear, drink, or have pre-marital ya ya. To all those sanctamonious fans on this board, my apologies.

Both were funnier than HECK.

Comment

Dr Zoidberg, your boring, Im going to go watch TV

- Fry from Futurama, Thats what it feels like reading this thread.

Atleast Smack with NDSU is fun to read...HAHA take that USD.....hahahahahaha.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I have to ask, does anyone know who took this down? Did anyone actually see it up (other than the one photo)?

If not, what are the odds this was nothing more than a photoshop image, which really could have been done by anyone.

Comment

Well if for no other reason the sign was good cus it got yoteforever to cheer for the rabbits!
          Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
          Here we go. State fans don't swear, drink, or have pre-marital ya ya. To all those sanctamonious fans on this board, my apologies.

Both were funnier than HECK.
          Thanks yoteforever! good luck on sat!

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
            I have to ask, does anyone know who took this down? Did anyone actually see it up (other than the one photo)?

If not, what are the odds this was nothing more than a photoshop image, which really could have been done by anyone.
            It's legit. Not sure if this will work but here is a video of the billboard (with coyote) on facebook posted by KCountry 102.3:

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=88...v=723930950576

If the link doesn't work but you have a Facebook account just search for KCountry 102.3 - go to their video section.

For the record, I shouldn't even be posting this crap. This is exactly the stuff that makes me hate and why I hated the rivalry in the past.

Mark my words, there is going to be a highlight on Sportscenter in the coming years of dead animals getting thrown on the floor during a USD-SDSU game - they will choose to focus on that instead of the intense competition on the basketball floor. And that my friends is really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
              It's legit. Not sure if this will work but here is a video of the billboard (with coyote) on facebook posted by KCountry 102.3:

If the link doesn't work but you have a Facebook account just search for KCountry 102.3 - go to their video section.

For the record, I shouldn't even be posting this crap. This is exactly the stuff that makes me hate and why I hated the rivalry in the past.

Mark my words, there is going to be a highlight on Sportscenter in the coming years of dead animals getting thrown on the floor during a USD-SDSU game - they will choose to focus on that instead of the intense competition on the basketball floor. And that my friends is really sad.

Wouldn't assume that. Those idiots that run on the field during a contest never get shown these days because broadcasters purposely turn away from them.

Comment

I for one just hope that the student crowds can remember now that we are D1, profanity is not accepted at games. That is the kind of thing that should be left in D2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gyjO1ZDPg6c - Profanity - Not Safe For Work
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  I for one just hope that the student crowds can remember now that we are D1, profanity is not accepted at games. That is the kind of thing that should be left in D2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gyjO1ZDPg6c - Profanity - Not Safe For Work
                  Wow. Makes the hate state and screw the u seem tame.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Looks like Stu agrees with me or has been reading the fan board lately - pretty straightforward blog post from him about how he thinks the the animal antics need to stop!

Stu's Latest Blog Post

Comment

Looks like Stu agrees with me or has been reading the fan board lately - pretty straightforward blog post from him about how he thinks the the animal antics need to stop!

Stu's Latest Blog Post
                      The best part is in the comments section,when a Yote fan says SDSU is jealous because of the Yotes "grand entrance" into Div.I. Almost spit Diet Coke all over the keyboard when I read that one.

Comment

I admit I read Stu's column after seeing the references to it in this thread. The latest animal death that may be related to USD v SDSU is the hanging coyote on the billboard (now removed). There is a persistent rumor that the hanging coyote was placed by a USD partisan. Does anyone have any proof of that claim? (I doubt the rumor but it continues to circulate.) I know this for a fact: USD didn't take the coyote down, SDSU did. We also know USD, as an institution, purchased the billboard and then hoped there would be retaliation (see the Volante interview of the marketing guy). SDSU, as an institution, has not retaliated, will not retaliate, and has now taken a step to address what may or may not have been retaliation (by paying to have the dead coyote removed). Who's on first?
                        Last edited by JackJD; 10-23-2011, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Who cares, it's a ****ing billboard. Jesus.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Jesus had nothing to do with this and so should be kept out of the discussion. Poor decision making in Marketing at U. on the other hand seems par for the course.
                            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                              Jesus had nothing to do with this and so should be kept out of the discussion. Poor decision making in Marketing at U. on the other hand seems par for the course.
                              Thanks

Comment

The pups have tired of paying to advertise our home game. Their billboard in Brookings is now promoting the NDSU home game - I mean the Sioux Falls game - no wait I guess it is a USD "home" game sort of. It say something about "tell the Bison to roam somewhere else". Kinda begging people to buy tickets so that all of Howard Wood's stands aren't filled with people wearing green and gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X