Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
    Nate finished with 1shot attempt and no other stats in 8 minutes. I think he has 1 more game before his 10 day runs out. He hasn't had many minutes but statistically hasn't shown much either. He needs a good game if he is to get another 10 game with the Pelly's.
    It all depends on the situation the team is in. The Bucks signed Martin back after only playing 15 minutes in 3 games and the Wolves are doing the same with Raduljica after playing 19 in 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Be interesting to see if the Bucks bring him back if the Pelicans let him go...
      I read somewhere that Nate is not reable to sign with Milwaukee until the summer once he was released and signed with another team. I am not sure how accurate that is but it sounds like his door with the Bucks is shut for this season.

Comment

I read somewhere that Nate is not reable to sign with Milwaukee until the summer once he was released and signed with another team. I am not sure how accurate that is but it sounds like his door with the Bucks is shut for this season.
        Thanks for the info. I did not know that.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Where did you find this word the one in bold? Seems like Nat is not able to sign until summer. Oh well. I am hardly one to be critical when I can get MLK birthday confused with Columbus landing in America day. Just trying to be constructive here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Where did you find this word the one in bold? Seems like Nat is not able to sign until summer. Oh well. I am hardly one to be critical when I can get MLK birthday confused with Columbus landing in America day. Just trying to be constructive here.
            I like making up my own words, it makes life more interesting and keeps people guessing.

Comment

I like making up my own words, it makes life more interesting and keeps people guessing.
              I think the best option for Wolters would be the NBADL rather than sitting on the bench in the NBA. Correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding he is still being paid under a guaranteed contract with the Bucks for the balance of this year, so $ should not be an issue. It appears that some have the perception that he is not able to play at the NBA level. I think that not only can he play, but he could be a real asset in the right situation. Getting the opportunity to show his ability on the court in the NBADL would help remove any doubt. (And if that team happened to be the Skyforce that would be a real plus)
              USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                I think the best option for Wolters would be the NBADL rather than sitting on the bench in the NBA. Correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding he is still being paid under a guaranteed contract with the Bucks for the balance of this year, so $ should not be an issue. It appears that some have the perception that he is not able to play at the NBA level. I think that not only can he play, but he could be a real asset in the right situation. Getting the opportunity to show his ability on the court in the NBADL would help remove any doubt. (And if that team happened to be the Skyforce that would be a real plus)
                Agree, he needs minutes and he is not getting any. Get on a D-League squad and show these teams what you can do. If nobody is interested then Nate has to decide if he wants to chase the money in Europe or continue to chase the dream here.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Jrue Holiday expected to miss 2-4 weeks.
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    Jrue Holiday expected to miss 2-4 weeks.

Pretty good chance at getting resigned for another 10 days....

Comment

Nate's played over 4 minutes in the 1st. qtr.- 2-3-4 pts. 2 bds. 1 to

Comment

Nate played little over 11 1/2 minutes in first half and had 6 pts. on 3-5 shooting, 2 bds but had 3 turnovers.
                        Last edited by jack power; 01-21-2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          Pretty good chance at getting resigned for another 10 days....
                          Sounds like Holiday had a similiar injury to the same leg a year ago that required surgery. If he is out closer to the 4 week estimate , Nate could have a good chance to get signed for the rest of the season if he produces.

Comment

Adrian Wojnarowski just tweeted that Nate Wolters is expected to sign another 10 day contract with the Pelicans.
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Congrats to Nate Wolters! Signing a 2nd 10-day contract with New Orleans Pelicans.
                              Retweet
                              Favorite
                              More

Comment

The Pelicans have Minnesota, Dallas, Philadelphia, Denver, the Clippers and Atlanta during this next 10 day stint. Nate should see some playing time in there. Hopefully he can perform well and secure a roster spot. This is his last shot with the Pelicans this season. After this they have to cut him or sign him for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X