Re: Reily Reiff

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
    GO JACKS!
    What he said!
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Geez, this thread is pretty serious! As far as this Moderator is concerned, even though CathEmAll has called for the death of this thread, if people want to keep working the subject over, that's fine with me but...oh well, to be a little irreverent:

Some of us, in our youth, ran from cops...successfully, too. It took a combination of speed and stamina as well as intimate knowledge of the neighborhood alleys and backyards. During spring days we were called quartermilers. In the evenings, we were called wiseguys. Hey, how often does a quartermiler get to run at top speed and TURN RIGHT?

I recall one event when a couple of brothers (added later-- I meant that literally: they were siblings) were doing nothing wrong but decided to bolt when the cops were driving by. So, of course, the chase was on. The cops cornered the slower of the two and as they were hauling him into the car, he yelled "Don't give up, Donnie!" It was hilarious...like some kind of cheap movie. The cops figured out the guys did nothing wrong, chewed out the one they had in their back seat (Watertown's a small town, they knew all the kids) and told him to go straight home. Twenty years later, those guys still tell that story and it still gets a laugh.

How about a big GO JACKS!
      Best post in the entire thread.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
        Best post in the entire thread.
        I think our esteemed colleagues are trying to tell us (in a very gentle way) that this thread has run its course. Surely we can figure out something more fun to talk about on a hot summer day. I suggest we all move on to the Jackrabbit Football thread and get that one going.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
        X