New Vandrovecs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Vandrovecs

After our miscarriages and I think of others who lose children or a newborn, I think of the song tears in heaven. Or Israel K,'s somewhere over the rainbow. Helps every time.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

My condolences to the Vandrovec famly. Wishing continued growth for their other little ones and future happiness for their entire family!
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Some of Terry's finest work... just wish he didn't have to write it.

http://www.millerfh.com/index.php?op...tails&oid=4173
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Just read the obit in the Argus. I'm not good with these kind of things. Godspeed to the family at this time. I know they will have the peace that only God can provide. I encourage anyone on this board to consider a donation to the memorial the family requested, the Breley Ann Vandrovec Fund at the Sanford Health Foundation.

Comment

Here's TV's blog post from this morning, "My Little Hero":

http://bit.ly/dA1XNx

The most important line: "She united hundreds of people."
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              Here's TV's blog post from this morning, "My Little Hero":

http://bit.ly/dA1XNx

The most important line: "She united hundreds of people."

That was pretty hard to read...very sad.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

My thoughts are with you and your wife, TV. I can't even imagine what you're going through.

Take as much family time as you need and Jackrabbit nation will be waiting with open arms when you're ready to come back to work.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I've never met Terry, I've seen him many, many times and obviously read so much of his work. I feel like I know him and my heart goes out to him and his family. A man who puts family first, yet is so good at what he does is an admirable person in my book.

Comment

Just listened to that song. Amazing. Crying at the keyboard. My hope if for the Vandrovecs to find peace and healing at this difficult time.

Comment

EVERYONE..and I mean EVERYONE should be praying that Kailey's duct is closed and does not have to have surgery. If she does, I'm sure she'll be heading to Michigan for the surgery. Results will be tomorrow.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ka...ovec/journal/1
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

AMEN!

Comment

Terry just tweeted that Kailey will have heart surgery tomorrow. Prayers go up.

Comment

This certainly puts a lot of things in perspective. So many things in life that are way more important than the big game!

If we could all take a couple moments and say a prayer or two for Kailey and her family I'm sure it would mean a lot to the Vandrovecs.

Terry, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Prayers that this operation is a success and helps Kailey continue to develop.

God Bless.

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Talked to Terry Saturday night after the press conference... Gannett (Argus Leader's parent company) is matching all donations to the Breley Ann Vandrovec fund at Sanford Children's Hospital. Just get ahold of Amy Sumner (Austin's mom) at the hospital if you want to donate.

I was happy to hand TV a check for $30... money well spent, IMO
                              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                                Talked to Terry Saturday night after the press conference... Gannett (Argus Leader's parent company) is matching all donations to the Breley Ann Vandrovec fund at Sanford Children's Hospital. Just get ahold of Amy Sumner (Austin's mom) at the hospital if you want to donate.

I was happy to hand TV a check for $30... money well spent, IMO
                                How about him personally?

Comment

Working...
                                X